**November 2019 check in ***

Any idea when the holiday stuff will start this year? We will be working an hour away and I want to book 2 overnights, but for when the holiday things are going on! I was thinking 11/14-11/15 and 11/19-11/20. Thanks!

Any idea when the holiday stuff will start this year? We will be working an hour away and I want to book 2 overnights, but for when the holiday things are going on! I was thinking 11/14-11/15 and 11/19-11/20. Thanks!
I think both of those dates there will be holiday stuff. Based on past years.

Hello!!! My husband, my sister and I will be at Anaheim from Nov 8 - Nov 17. We are from Ecuador and we´ll be enjoying the parks 4 or 5 days during our stay.

We will stay at Desert Inn or Castle inn (still undecided).

We hope that we will enjoy the Christmas activities and decoration at that time.

Hello November people! My adult daughter, her boyfriend, and I will be visiting the parks from November 26 - December 2nd. We'll have two travel days and 5-day park hoppers with max pass. We're sharing a suite at the Desert Palms which is on the corner of Katella & Harbor, just past the Candy Cane Inn. This will be the first time we've spent a holiday at the parks and I'm very much looking forward to this. My last trip was in November of 2017 when I took my granddaughter and her best friend, and when I returned home, there was a personal tragedy awaiting me... so I'm hoping this trip doesn't trigger any bad memories. I can't wait to see the parks dressed for Christmas again! Everything is especially beautiful during the holiday season. :)

Hello November people! My adult daughter, her boyfriend, and I will be visiting the parks from November 26 - December 2nd. We'll have two travel days and 5-day park hoppers with max pass. We're sharing a suite at the Desert Palms which is on the corner of Katella & Harbor, just past the Candy Cane Inn. This will be the first time we've spent a holiday at the parks and I'm very much looking forward to this. My last trip was in November of 2017 when I took my granddaughter and her best friend, and when I returned home, there was a personal tragedy awaiting me... so I'm hoping this trip doesn't trigger any bad memories. I can't wait to see the parks dressed for Christmas again! Everything is especially beautiful during the holiday season. :)
I hope everything goes well this trip and you have happy memories instead of triggering bad ones.

:welcome:to all the new people who have joined our November thread. Looks like people have some great trips planned. I haven't been getting notifications when there is a comment posted on this thread and I've been busy researching and arranging the NYC portion of our holiday so I've been a bit slack on checking the post. I'll see if I can get notifications going again and check more regularly.

We are staying at the VGC for the first time Nov 17-22, we are using our DVC membership. We are all so excited! We will be in the park for 4 days. Looking forward to star wars land and the holiday decorations. We are going to do the WOC dessert party, as well as the Princess Breakfast at the Napa Rose. This will be our 8th trip in 12 years.

I am going in November with my oldest son, his wife and their 5 year old twins. Travel days from/to Portland on the 12th and 17th with park days 13th-16th. We are staying at Courtyard Theme Park Entrance. This is my first time during holiday season and very excited to see the holiday decorations.

November 6-12, there are 9 of us coming on this trip! So excited! We are celebrating my 40th Birthday! Our first day at the parks will be on my birthday!! Our last family vacation there was in 2016! This time it will be my niece and nephew's first time!

Going the 2nd week in November to celebrate our "family-moon" Husband and I just got married in March had our honeymoon in Costa Rica. Now Husband, myself and my 2 girls are going to Disneyland in November to celebrate our new family. The girls and I have been to Disneyland before but this will be husbands first trip. Hoping the Christmas decorations will be up as we've never been for the holiday's. We're staying at Best Western, love that it's within walking distance. 4 days at Disneyland and 1 day at Universal.

Any ideas for something fun/extra to do while we're there? I usually like to book something special as a fun surprise.

Just booked 2 days at DLH prior to our Thanksgiving cruise...surprising our son with a visit to see Star Wars Galaxy Edge. Counting down the days. (Is it too early to pack?)
No...I don’t think so...:rotfl:
I would start packing myself but I am lucky enough to have a short first time 4 day Disneyland Paris trip scheduled in 3 weeks...(a little closer than DL from Germany...) and I have to pack for that one first...:rolleyes1

Going the 2nd week in November to celebrate our "family-moon" Husband and I just got married in March had our honeymoon in Costa Rica. Now Husband, myself and my 2 girls are going to Disneyland in November to celebrate our new family. The girls and I have been to Disneyland before but this will be husbands first trip. Hoping the Christmas decorations will be up as we've never been for the holiday's. We're staying at Best Western, love that it's within walking distance. 4 days at Disneyland and 1 day at Universal.

Any ideas for something fun/extra to do while we're there? I usually like to book something special as a fun surprise.
I really like the WOC dessert party.

I like blue bayou. You could reserve that or go there with the fantasmic package.

If your girls love characters the Minnie breakfast at plaza in has so many!

ETA book the tour for riding the Lily belle train car.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!