November 2017

It's getting closer to ADR time! I like having something to plan and look forward to. Going to be a long time before we can book our FP+ though lol! Oh well. I'm going to go back to the trip reports and Dream a little!

Booked most of our dinners for end of October and beginning of Nov.

2 adults - a couple are for 3 adults and one for 8 adults and 2 kids

2 adults - Swan Dolphin Food Classic
2 adults - CA Brunch (we might change this to Il Mulino Brunch...waiting for feedback..?)
2 adults - V&A main room
3 adults - Tutto
2 adults - Tiffin
10 total - Raglan Road - This is a good one for the kids...the dancers and music are big distractions for them.

I just read a review this week on the California Brunch and it looked really, really good.

We are staying at AoA November 12(my bday)-November 21st. 187 days to go. Sooo excited, it will be my 3rd time and our families 2nd time. We went previously dec 27-Jan 2 2015/2016 and got the post Disney blues so at 500 days out we had a party to book our vaca and revealed where we were staying with a mermaid cake. Been counting down and having a special cake at every 100 day interval and now finally we are almost at dining reservation booking day. Going bigger this time with Cinderella royal table and the boutique. So close yet so far away but the wait is well worth it, Love Disney and all the magic, the only place where you can truly put aside all life's stresses

We are staying at AoA November 12(my bday)-November 21st. 187 days to go. Sooo excited, it will be my 3rd time and our families 2nd time. We went previously dec 27-Jan 2 2015/2016 and got the post Disney blues so at 500 days out we had a party to book our vaca and revealed where we were staying with a mermaid cake. Been counting down and having a special cake at every 100 day interval and now finally we are almost at dining reservation booking day. Going bigger this time with Cinderella royal table and the boutique. So close yet so far away but the wait is well worth it, Love Disney and all the magic, the only place where you can truly put aside all life's stresses

I love the cake countdown.

We are going Nov 4-10 to celebrate my 40th birthday (and my DD's 10th a few weeks before). I'm so excited! We'll be staying at POR. It will be me, DH, DD10, DD7, and my mom. We went 2 years ago but my mom hasn't been in a long time so it will be fun to show her the new stuff and how everything has changed with Magic Bands and FP+ and everything. I'm having trouble with so much lead time though, I can't imagine 500 days! yikes!

We are going Nov 4-10 to celebrate my 40th birthday (and my DD's 10th a few weeks before). I'm so excited! We'll be staying at POR. It will be me, DH, DD10, DD7, and my mom. We went 2 years ago but my mom hasn't been in a long time so it will be fun to show her the new stuff and how everything has changed with Magic Bands and FP+ and everything. I'm having trouble with so much lead time though, I can't imagine 500 days! yikes!
Lol yeah 500 days of anticipation might be a bit excessive but we needed something to look forward to and just having a set date helps get over the post-Disney blues.
Just a heads up I've been looking over the Disney calendar nov. 9th and 10th MK closes at 6pm I assume for Christmas decorating

Lol yeah 500 days of anticipation might be a bit excessive but we needed something to look forward to and just having a set date helps get over the post-Disney blues.
Just a heads up I've been looking over the Disney calendar nov. 9th and 10th MK closes at 6pm I assume for Christmas decorating

Yeah, I get it. I've been enjoying the planning. Haven't told the kids yet but we will before FP time so they can help in planning some. Of course now that I've been doing all the planning for ADRs I want to go NOW! Lol
I like to do something creative to tell them even though we aren't waiting til the last minute to surprise them. I was thinking maybe making birthday party invites and inviting them to my party but having the "where" be Disney World. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I believe Nov 9 and 10 are MVMCP dates so that's probably why the early closing. We're planning to do MK on the 7th right now.

Yeah, I get it. I've been enjoying the planning. Haven't told the kids yet but we will before FP time so they can help in planning some. Of course now that I've been doing all the planning for ADRs I want to go NOW! Lol
I like to do something creative to tell them even though we aren't waiting til the last minute to surprise them. I was thinking maybe making birthday party invites and inviting them to my party but having the "where" be Disney World. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I believe Nov 9 and 10 are MVMCP dates so that's probably why the early closing. We're planning to do MK on the 7th right now.
That's a great reveal idea

Heading to Pop for our 25th Anniversary and DD's 14th birthday 11/12-11/18. It's our first time staying on Disney property (a surprise for our kids!) and I'm super excited! If you happen upon a family in KC Royals gear at MK 11/14, feel free to come up and say hi!:-)

POP Nov 12-18, got the free dining promo. Might be going a few days early if our resale goes through and staying 3 nights at OKW.
Did you get free dining for your whole stay or starting on the 14th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter