November 2, 2013 - Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern - Cruise Meet

...And for a little good news......

Chuck and I became Nanny and Papa again this morning to a little princess: Brynnlin (Brynn) Marie was born at 7:38 this morning, weighing in at 7# 11 oz, 20.5" long. Baby and Mommy are doing well! princess:

:flower3:

...And for a little good news......

Chuck and I became Nanny and Papa again this morning to a little princess: Brynnlin (Brynn) Marie was born at 7:38 this morning, weighing in at 7# 11 oz, 20.5" long. Baby and Mommy are doing well! princess:

:flower3:

a new little Mouseketeer!! How exciting! Glad to hear all are well!

KazFamilyPA will be joining you! Self, DH, DS(9) and DS(7). We leave in 2 weeks for the Fantasy's first Halloween cruise (Oct 27-Nov 3) and cant wait! Curious if a facebook group has been set up yet for this cruise? If not, I would be happy to get it started. LMK

KazFamilyPA will be joining you! Self, DH, DS(9) and DS(7). We leave in 2 weeks for the Fantasy's first Halloween cruise (Oct 27-Nov 3) and cant wait! Curious if a facebook group has been set up yet for this cruise? If not, I would be happy to get it started. LMK

Hmm... This is my first cruise as a Dis-er. What is the purpose of a Facebook group? Is it just to get to know a little more about each other before we sail?

Welcome to the group, and as you enjoy that Halloween cruise remember the rule: if you take a Disney related trip before we sail, the rest of us want to see photos!!

ok..time to get back into cruise mode again!
Hope everyone out there is doing ok..:flower3:

It just hit us that we leave again for WDW and a 4 day Dream cruise in less than 7 weeks.:upsidedow

We did have a great trip in sept although it seems so long ago now...

Heres what we saw upon arrival at AKV.:goodvibes

IMG_2437.jpg

Hmm... This is my first cruise as a Dis-er. What is the purpose of a Facebook group? Is it just to get to know a little more about each other before we sail?

Welcome to the group, and as you enjoy that Halloween cruise remember the rule: if you take a Disney related trip before we sail, the rest of us want to see photos!!

maybe its just me but i still prefer the Dis over Facebook..maybe people like FB because is it easier to put put pics on there? (i know i still dont know how to do that)..it took me a long time to figure out how to put pics on the Dis.
its hard teaching an old Dawg(or Underdog) new tricks.

We did the Halloween party twice last month. (the second time for free!!) We had a blast..I'll have to post the pictures of Robin and i fighting over candy one night in the MK.:duck:Our Daughter was cracking up.

Kommando K back on-duty. I'll get this list updated here this week. We just got back from Food and Wine, staying at Saratoga Springs. Won't do the Springs again. I missed my AKL! We'll be back there in 7 weeks as well--Mike-plan on seeing you before you board your cruise!

At F&W we sampled ALL 30 stations, went to 5 seminars and walked 45 miles. And I still gained back 3 pounds! We saw over the fence into some of the new Fantasyland. There's a building at the end of the street we were trying to figure out what it was. It definitely won't be done this December! But I need to find that darned map again.

BYW-those people doing FE's--let me know. I don't think I have everyone tagged that's wanting in on that fun next year!

We're going to miss AKL in Dec too..We had to change our reservation in Dec and are using our points for our family trip at AKL next July instead..So we're scrambling now to find a place pre and post cruise in Dec.:hourglass

Kommando K said:
Kommando K back on-duty. I'll get this list updated here this week. We just got back from Food and Wine, staying at Saratoga Springs. Won't do the Springs again. I missed my AKL! We'll be back there in 7 weeks as well--Mike-plan on seeing you before you board your cruise!

At F&W we sampled ALL 30 stations, went to 5 seminars and walked 45 miles. And I still gained back 3 pounds! We saw over the fence into some of the new Fantasyland. There's a building at the end of the street we were trying to figure out what it was. It definitely won't be done this December! But I need to find that darned map again.

BYW-those people doing FE's--let me know. I don't think I have everyone tagged that's wanting in on that fun next year!

I don't know if you tagged my family for the FE's but please do so. We're interested.
Thanks!

We did the Halloween party twice last month. (the second time for free!!) We had a blast..I'll have to post the pictures of Robin and i fighting over candy one night in the MK.:duck:Our Daughter was cracking up.

Now, I know we've established somewhere in the first 38 pages that The Dawg is thrifty...but I would dearly love to know how you got into MNSSHP for free!

And I'd love to see your candy fight photos!

Now, I know we've established somewhere in the first 38 pages that The Dawg is thrifty...but I would dearly love to know how you got into MNSSHP for free!

And I'd love to see your candy fight photos!

is that another way of saying i'm cheap?:rotfl::rolleyes1

well we did the Halloween party on Sept 11th..those "Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom" cards are a huge thing now i guess.:confused3 Robin and i didnt care about them but our SIL wanted the special one they were releasing for the MNSSHP..it was VERY unorganized on how they released them and we didnt get the card that night...So he mentioned to Guest Services the next day how unorganized the process was and must have got a "good castmember" because she gave us free tickets to the Party for Friday nite.:yay::dance3:
Funny part was Robin and i got the cards that Friday nite, and i put them on Ebay as soon as we got home and they sold for $40 a piece.:woohoo: they're just cards??:confused3

Robin needs to get the Halloween pictures onto photobucket so i can post them..(i dont know how):rolleyes2:badpc:

She went to the restroom and i had to hold her bag of candy..I swear i only took 3 or 4 pieces out and put them in my bag.:stir::scratchin
Good grief she must have weighed her bag of candy before she left because she knew exactly what was missing and we battled over it while our Cassie took pictures.::yes:::rotfl:

is that another way of saying i'm cheap?:rotfl::rolleyes1

I would never say that! - I haven't even met you yet! But I vividly remember reading that comment somewhere... It must have been in one of your TRs because I went all the way back to page ten looking for it and can't find it!

However, it was nice seeing all those pictures again.

Aren't palm trees just lovely?

Robin needs to get the Halloween pictures onto photobucket so i can post them..(i dont know how):rolleyes2:badpc:

She went to the restroom and i had to hold her bag of candy..I swear i only took 3 or 4 pieces out and put them in my bag.:stir::scratchin
Good grief she must have weighed her bag of candy before she left because she knew exactly what was missing and we battled over it while our Cassie took pictures.::yes:::rotfl:

Well-THAT is a woman thing. We were put together that way. How else would we find stray legos, that lost sock and the kid's homework--not to mention LOST KEYS? You would do much better in life, Mike if you would remember that we are ALWAYS right, except when we tell you you're right! Then we are still right. I have a magnet on my frig--"Rule 1: Mom is always right. Rule 2: Refer to Rule 1.

hey kids! herers a few pictures from the MNSSHP we attended last month!
As you can see, Robin is very stingy with her candy.:rotfl:

candy1.jpg

candy2.jpg

candy3.jpg

Carl and Ellie - what a great idea!!!!

They must have given out fabulous candy for you two crazy kids to fight over it like that!

Mark and I were online this evening looking at room rates for next Halloween; we might go to WDW for 2 nights before the cruise.

I can get a nice rate for nurses at the Swolphin; any opinions or recommendations there?

I'm thinking of dressing us as IASW dolls...

Dyerneeds said:
our dauhter Cassie and her husband went as Carl and Ellie from UP.:thumbsup2

What a great idea! Love it! Dog you guys look cute in your Incredibles costumes too :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter