November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

Anybody know how full this cruise is? Will we have a relatively quiet ship?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
It's not very full at all. They're offering Florida resident rates right now and that means they're having a hard time filling the ship.

Hi All

I have never done this before so you will have to excuse me if I get this wrong but now I have read up about the fish extender I really want to start one for our cruise. I am happy to organise this so do you think I should start a new thread or include it in this one?
Since there aren't very many of us on this thread and it's not very busy, I don't see why you couldn't do it here. When you get a list of participants together, I could put it in the first post, so it's easy to find.

Fish Extender List for Disney Dream November 1st 3 glorious nights

Hi All

I am compiling a list of all the people that want to be included in our cruise FE. You will have to excuse me I have never organised one before and I am British and just been introduced to the concept but I love it!

If you want to join please give

Cabin number
Last name (optional)
Firstnames of everyone in your cabin
Disboard name
Dinner seating time (early/late)
Notes/Allergies
Any birthdays/Special occasions
Fav character (optional)

Just checked my reservation and was assigned my room! That was quicker than I expected. :)

Hi everyone! Thank you Paula Sedley-Burke for arranging the fish extender list!

I will start as my kids LOVE doing this!

Cabin # not assigned at this point
First names- Bill, Rebecca, Brandon and Ryan
Special Occassions- Rebecca and Brandon's birthdays in October!

I would suggest a deadline for people to join - maybe around October 10th or so, depending on travel plans!

I am exicted the ship is not full yet - more room on ship and at Castaway Cay for US! Here is hoping for some upgrades!

Paula, thanks for organizing this!

Looking at past FE threads we might want to list children (or even ages of kids) vs adults per cabin. It is so fun for the kids to get an individual treat but adults might be ok with a 'cabin' gift. I've only participated once but it was pretty cool!

This is going to be so much fun! :dance3:

Just checked my reservation and was assigned my room! That was quicker than I expected

Just curious..did you get what you wanted (or better I hope). I've never booked that way and want to know if I should explore it next time!:)

Fish Extender List for Disney Dream November 1st 2012 3 nights

Hi All. Very good suggestions re additions to the Fish Extender list! So here is the revised list and a cut off date of October 10th. Sign up now to avoid dissapointment this is going to be awesome!

Cabin number
Last name ( optional )
Disboard name
First names of everyone in your cabin plus age ( optional for adults but please note if any child )
Any special occasions ( for example a birthday )
Dinner seating time ( early or late )
Fav character ( option )
Notes / allergies

Cut off date 10 th October

For example heres mine:

Cabin number 5186
Last name Sedley-Burke
Disboard name Paula Sedley-Burke
First names plus ages Jo ( 43 ) Poll ( 41 )
Dinner early
fav character Poll pluto, Jo tinkerbelle
Allergies Poll alot. Best no food!

It's not very full at all. They're offering Florida resident rates right now and that means they're having a hard time filling the ship.

Hi All!

We're one of those that couldn't pass up the Florida Resident rate for this sailing, so we'll be joining you! Just booked it right now! My name is Kristin and we live in Tampa.

We were just on the August 15th sailing with our 6 year old son...but this trip will just be DH and me! Looking forward to it. Sure seems like it's not very full, so that should be nice!!

Hi Kristin! Should be great fun a whole cruise ship to ourselves! I am going with my DW Joanna. I have just started an FE list if you want to join! Paula

Hi Kristin! Should be great fun a whole cruise ship to ourselves! I am going with my DW Joanna. I have just started an FE list if you want to join! Paula

Thanks for inviting me to join the FE but I think I'm going to sit this one out! I love participating in that, but having just done one in August (and we're booked again for March and will be doing FE then too), I think I'll take a break! It's a lot of fun though - enjoy! :cool1:

Here's hoping we have a crowd-free ship and smooth sailing!! :cheer2:

No problem! I am sure we will have a lovely crowd free smooth sailing! Castaway cay will be awesome!

Castaway Cay is my happy place!! Love the adult beach there. It was SO hot there a few weeks ago. November will be a lot more tolerable weather-wise!:beach:

Yes I bet it was hot hot hot! Did you get a cabana?

No, we didn't. And we didn't have any excursions planned either. We got off the ship first thing in the AM before it was really blazing hot! Dropped DS off at the kids club there and then we went to the adult beach. Probably only stayed an hour there before going back, picking up DS, doing a little souvenir shopping, eating lunch and getting back on the ship! Even though we live in Florida, we don't do heat!

Sounds like our trip last October. It was lovely but way too hot! You stayed longer than we did. We enjoyed the rest of the day looking over the wonderful vista of castaway cay from the air con on the ship sipping drinks and lying on day beds!

Sounds like our trip last October. It was lovely but way too hot! You stayed longer than we did. We enjoyed the rest of the day looking over the wonderful vista of castaway cay from the air con on the ship sipping drinks and lying on day beds!

Ahhh...relaxing! We also enjoyed going back to the Meridian bar (aft) to watch us pull away from Castaway Cay. We were the only ones back there and it was neat to watch them drop lines and to get a real good look at CC, as it disappeared from view. Deck 4 (maybe that's where you were?!)...my second favorite happy place. I love to sit there on the lounge chairs, with a drink...in the peace and quiet...watching the world go by!

Oh not tried that bar will check it out this time! I am not sure which deck it might have been deck 4 where the adults only area was. It was screened off with the most comfy day beds. It was my 40th that day! I had a migraine ( heat overload) but enjoyed it anyway! It must be so nice as Fl residents to be able to book these last minute cruises :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter