November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

You guys are so funny!! It's 23 degrees now here and our high is only going to be 37. So I'll be in my shorts tomorrow when we get to Orlando!!

Cheers!
LOL Sorry, I'm not used to this. Yesterday the low was 70° and the high was 80°. I'm just glad it's not going to last very long.

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Have a safe journey! We are here now! Weather a bit cooler than normal but be nice by the time you arrive!

Just checked in at the Hilton, weather report sounds good! Hope your having a lovely time. Our flights all good for tomorrow, lots of east coast flights cancelled!

Hi there! As per my previous post we are currently on vacation at SSR! But if you let me know all your names, your kids ages what you like we will pick you up some presents and deliver them to your stateroom on night 2. Let us know your stateroom also. My name is Paula and my DW is Jo we are from the UK. Welcome to the FE!

Paula
Hi
thank you. Very kind of you.
the room is 8671 and the kids are neri 11, omri the birthday girl 10, and daniel 7.
I will also bring stuff with me and make sure to spread the out.
thanks
roei

Hi ,
We are first time cruisers and definitly first time disney. It is our daughter's 10th Birthday on the 1st and this will be a surprise...hope it works :-)
Someone just told us about the Fish Hangers and that our kids would love it.
I just found this site and saw the cutoff date is long gone.
Any way to still sign up or join in?
Thanks

Welcome Ganza!

I am doing the FE too and I have enough extra gifts to add you in.:cool1: I have a 10 yr old dd also.

Hope you are having fun, Paula! It is a little chilly here. Dh came home at lunch and found a coat to wear. Silly man!

scrapjacks said:
Welcome Ganza!

I am doing the FE too and I have enough extra gifts to add you in.:cool1: I have a 10 yr old dd also.

Hope you are having fun, Paula! It is a little chilly here. Dh came home at lunch and found a coat to wear. Silly man!

Hi

Thanks Dana re extending the FE! You are a star! We are having lots of fun. Its very cold back home so this is an improvement for us! Lol re coat. We noticed hats and gloves for sale in hollywood studio today by the counter as people panic at it dropping below 60 degrees lol. Looking forward to seeing you. Paula

Ganza said:
Hi
thank you. Very kind of you.
the room is 8671 and the kids are neri 11, omri the birthday girl 10, and daniel 7.
I will also bring stuff with me and make sure to spread the out.
thanks
roei

Hi thats great. Welcome! We will pick up some little gifts on our travels around disney world for you all. We will deliver on night two for you. Have a safe journey! Paula

:welcome:
Paula, the person who organized the fish extender exchange has already started her vacation. It would be up to whomever is still checking this thread. I'm not participating in it myself.

:cold: I'm freezing. The cold front got here earlier than expected. It's 54° right now and is only supposed to get up to 71°. Luckily it will warmer on Thursday.

I agree, I AM FREEZING!! All my preschoolers were all bundled up today. My youngest daughter asked me why it was winter, LOL, I told her it was fall... She thought I had lost it! Thank goodness it will get warmer. :thumbsup2

for the FE : I know we have some extras, wont be specifically what the people already listed are getting but something :yay:

Jessica, so it looks good for CC on Saturday, according to that article you posted on another thread. :cool1:

Jessica, so it looks good for CC on Saturday, according to that article you posted on another thread. :cool1:

and "Spoke to DCL this morning they said our cruise was def going to Castaway cay yeah!"

YEAH HOOOOOO!!!!:cool1: Weather forecast looks GREAT... SO EXCITED!!!

Cruise Day!! :cool1:

We'll be leaving the house shortly.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in the FE, it was great our kids were so excited to come back and have little goodies each day. So wonderful!!! Missing the boat already and know our family is addicted, next time will need to be even longer!! :goodvibes

Thanks to all for making the build up to our cruise so much fun! 3 nights is not long enough! We are currently at the Beach Club and loving it, had some pixie dust having been upgraded from a standard to a water view with a big balcony! 10 more nights of fun to go! Love to all ...xx

Yes it was a fab cruise we loved it! Thanks to everyone in the FE it was great. Back at SSR now. Saw the new Fantastland yesterday which was fantastic! We dont have small kids but were blown away by its detail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter