November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
·`·..·`·.. }><((((º> ·..·`·..·`··`·..·`·.. }><((((º> ·..·`·..·`··`·..·`·.. }><((((º> ·..·`·..·`·

Roll Call
  1. Zandy595 ~ Sandy (Florida)
  2. DisneyDream2B
  3. cktrotter
  4. RDP (Wales, UK)
  5. bobf320 (New Jersey)
  6. Paula Sedley-Burke ~ Paula (Essex, UK)
  7. arao
  8. Conex4 (Virginia)
  9. scrapjacks ~ Dana (Florida)
  10. KTills ~ Kristin (Florida)
  11. FLbadders5 ~ Jessica (Florida)
  12. tatey99 (East Yorkshire, UK)
  13. cflmom (Alberta, Canada)

Movies
  • The Muppets
  • The Avengers
  • People Like Us
  • The Odd Life of Timothy Green
  • Frankenweenie
  • Wreck It Ralph ?

Fish Extender
Paula Sedley-Burke has graciously volunteered to organize the FE. Cut-off date is October 10th. If you would like to participate, post your infomation and I will add it here.

Distribution Order

Night 1: Flbadders5 & Scrapjacks to deliver to conex4 (2034) & paula sedley-burke (5186)

Night 2: conex4 & paula sedley-burke to deliver to Flbadders (6086) & scrapjacks (6586)

Night 3: Do or Dark 'optional to deliver any goodbye gifts to any or all of the other staterooms or not the choice is yours!'

Please use this format:
Cabin Number
Last Name ( optional )
Disboard Name
First Names & Ages ( optional for adults but please note if any children )
Any Special Occasions ( for example a birthday )
Dinner Seating Time ( early or late )
Favorite Character ( optional )
Notes / Allergies​

Cabin Number - 5186
Last Name - Sedley-Burke
Disboard Name - Paula Sedley-Burke
First Names & Ages - Jo ( 43 ) Poll ( 41 )
Dinner - Early
Favorite Character - Poll pluto, Jo tinkerbelle
Allergies - Poll alot. Best no food!

Cabin Number - 6586
Disboard Name - Scrapjacks
First Names & Ages - David & Dana (adults), Dawson (12), Carlie (10), Cole (8)
Dinner - Early

Cabin Number - 6086
Last Name - Badders
Disboard Name - FLbadders5
First Names & Ages - Jody (DH), Jessica (self), Hailey (10), Payton (7), Keira (5)
Any Special Occasions - First time sailing
Dinner - Early ?
Favorite Character - ALL love Mickey and Minnie! Hailey - Muppets, Perry & Piglet; Payton - Ariel & Perry; Keira - Snow White (princesses) & Perry.
Allergies - None

Cabin Number - 2034
Last Name - Cone
Disboard Name - Conex4
First Names & Ages - Brandon (10) Ryan (8) Bill and Rebecca
Any Special Occasions - Brandon birthday 10/30 and Rebecca's birthday 10/23
Dinner - Early
Notes - no allergies​

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Thinking about booking this....will let you know once it's confirmed :thumbsup2

Just booked (onboard). Haven't cruised in November previously- but looking forward to a nice warm break from winter then!

Just booked (onboard). Haven't cruised in November previously- but looking forward to a nice warm break from winter then!
Hi! Finally, another Diser on board. I'm cruising with DH and DS16. This will be our 5th DCL cruise. We've done them all in late Oct or early Nov.

No, this is our first cruise ever! Super excited, but nervous!:rotfl:
We've been cruising DCL since 2001 and just went on the Dream last October. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them, if I can.

We've been cruising DCL since 2001 and just went on the Dream last October. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them, if I can.

Thank you! I've just been thinking about the weather & what to pack for that time of year. What is the ocean temp like on CC and are the pools heated on the ship? Does it get chilly in the evening on the ship or will it be warm? I'm guessing it could be hit or miss, like the warm weather we're having in the south this year.

Thank you! I've just been thinking about the weather & what to pack for that time of year. What is the ocean temp like on CC and are the pools heated on the ship? Does it get chilly in the evening on the ship or will it be warm? I'm guessing it could be hit or miss, like the warm weather we're having in the south this year.
It's still pretty warm that time of year. Usually the highs are in the mid 70°s to low 80°s, but there is a possibility of a cold front coming through. That time of year it doesn't get that cold though, maybe high of 70°.
The pools are heated. Not sure about the temperature of the water at CC. We didn't go in on our last cruise, but a LOT of other people did, so I'm sure it wasn't cold.
If it's normal weather, it'll be warm in the evenings. The only time I was cold was due to the A/C in the theater. And for some reason, the atrium was always cold.

It's still pretty warm that time of year. Usually the highs are in the mid 70°s to low 80°s, but there is a possibility of a cold front coming through. That time of year it doesn't get that cold though, maybe high of 70°.
The pools are heated. Not sure about the temperature of the water at CC. We didn't go in on our last cruise, but a LOT of other people did, so I'm sure it wasn't cold.
If it's normal weather, it'll be warm in the evenings. The only time I was cold was due to the A/C in the theater. And for some reason, the atrium was always cold.

Awesome, the weather sounds perfect!! :goodvibes

We arrive at POR on the 30th of October for 2 nights, then depart for the Dream on the 1st of November, after the 3 night cruise we then go back to Disney for 11 nights at the Beach Club. Should be fun!:yay:

Hello
I just booked this cruise. Decided to take a solo trip for Halloween at WDW, followed by this cruise, and back to WDW for a few days.
It looks like there are only a few of us on the ship so far. No line at the Aquaduck!

Hope to get to know you all!

Hello
I just booked this cruise. Decided to take a solo trip for Halloween at WDW, followed by this cruise, and back to WDW for a few days.
It looks like there are only a few of us on the ship so far. No line at the Aquaduck!

Hope to get to know you all!

Welcome! looking forward to a wonderful cruise.

Hi!
Thanks for the welcome! :)
I can't wait to get on this ship. I watched this morning on the webcam as it was pulling into Port Canaveral.

It looks like you will be having a nice long vacation! You all from the UK are so nice. I usually visit WDW in August, and always end up chatting with people from the UK.

Thanks again for the welcome!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter