~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

I know there are thousands of people without electricity from this storm, so maybe that's part of it. We just got a blizzard warning--supposed to snow all day with high winds, and we just shovelled another 7" this morning! UGH!!! And guess where DH is? ORLANDO! :headache:

Oh poor him....is he going to be able to get home?? Or stuck there?

We are having such a great winter here, I feel so sorry for you all.
We had 2 bad ones. 2008 we were snowed in without power for 3 days. Not fun!!

I received a pair of pink aloe socks, and a pair of beige/coral polka dot socks from Princess Nikki. Thank you!

I got mine today from Cindy(clhcpaca). The red/pink valentine heart fuzzy socks will be perfect for tomorrow, have a valentine's party to attend. I also love my 3 paire of blue/white socks. THank you so much!

I got some from Cindy today too. :thumbsup2

A 3-pair set of SweetTarts socks.
Pink & Red stripes with hearts.
White with Red & Pink hearts.

Thank you for the fun socks. :)

I am so glad that both of my exchanges arrived and the recepients are enjoying their socks.:goodvibes

Cindy

I received mine today from Princess_Nikki.

She sent me a pair of aqua aloe socks
and a 3 pack....pink, pink with hearts and pink with hearts and Betty Boop.

Thank you, Nikki.

Looks like we may need an elf :(
Any volunteers.
I will know for sure tomorrow evering.

I won't be going out of town this weekend. We got lots of snow! I was able to get to work today, so that's good.

Sorry you can't get away for the weekend, Missy :(

We are waiting for only 7 more arrivals.......3 are Princess_Nikki related and she is out of town.
1 is an MIA person, but it is confirmed as having arrived.

That leaves:
BELLEDOZER
mommytotwo's DD
Missy1961

Actually, the trip may be back on! Our main roads are clear, I've heard that I-95 is in great shape (the majority of the trip is on 95). So we're going to make a final decision tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter