Nothing to See Here...

So even though she was trying to do something that she thought was helpful, it ended up stressing me out!

I complete, totally, 100% know what you mean.

You know, I hate to play the 'I paid for your @#$%^&*+ 2-day Park Hopper because your transmission blew, and I also covered the hotel bill on my own, so get in the @#$%^&*+ Santa picture' card....so I didn't. But I was thinking it!!

:laughing:

That is one dark lobby!

Now where I have I heard that before....? :upsidedow

Ooh I like the black and white pix!

Oh, I meant to tell you...E got sick after our trip too. A variety of symptoms, nothing so bad we medicated. Took about 2 weeks to totally clear up, just with time and taking it easy.

Oh, I meant to tell you...E got sick after our trip too. A variety of symptoms, nothing so bad we medicated. Took about 2 weeks to totally clear up, just with time and taking it easy.

Poor little E! He had so much fun he ran himself into the ground! I would like to blame it on the crazy hot-cold-hot-cold weather and but common sense would tell me that it was actually probably touching something that some other sick person touched and taking it home! I think I was able to ward off the worst of whatever I got by popping mass quantities of Vitamin C. So unless I take a turn for the worse, I should be back to normal in the next couple of days, unlike last year at this time where I was sick as a dog and lost my voice and all that fun stuff. Blech!

Sherry, I am really enjoying your trip report, and loving the pictures. I bet your photopass ones are adorable. Got your PM and will repond then. Love reading all about your trip. I so want to be close to DLR, it truly is my favorite place ever. :goodvibes

I love the black and white photos. They are wonderful.

Oh goody! I am glad people are reading along/looking at the pictures!:yay:

I am partial to those B&W pictures too - I already had the idea in mind before I got to DLR about what I wanted to take B&W pictures of, so I am glad it was reasonably successful!! I also like the close-up ornmanent pictures and the New Orleans Square shots. I want to go back to DLR right away because I want to snap the pictures in ToonTown that I thought I was getting before I realized my camera had bitten the dust!:mad: But I just don't see it happening by January 4 - the last day of the Christmas stuff being up.:sad2: ToonTown has a lot of little hidden gems in it if you can find the time and the space (meaning no crowds) to explore every inch, especially during the holidays. I was having a field day over at Goofy's house, snapping away - only to find out that none of them came out!!! Stupid camera!! Stupid rain!

We went in December a few years ago. It was in the beginnning of the month so it was slow and we were able to see every little corner. I loved it. I think that the close up pictures of the trees are fun, but I love the depth of the black and white pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter