Non-Alcoholic Beverage with DP

carebee21

DIS Veteran
We're on the regular dining plan. For our non-alcoholic beverage, are you allowed to get anything, or is there a price limit? I've seen some posts that say you can get a milkshake, but not sure if that's just at certain places???

For example, here's the drink menu for Kona:
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade, or Barq's Root Beer $2.69

Tinker Bell and Friends or Buzz Lightyear Punch - Minute Maid Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir Fairies or Toy Story 3 cup with a glowing Tinker Bell or Buzz Lightyear Clip-on light $6.49

Mega Berry Smoothies - raspberry puree and nonfact yogurt blended with Odwalia berries Go Mega $4.69

100% Kona Coffee French Press Pot $7.49 (serves 2)

Kona Blend Coffee - $2.69

Espresso - $3.49

Cappuccino - $3.99

Cafe Latte - $3.99

Cafe Mocha - $4.49

Could we theoretically get a mocha or a smoothie? Or are we pretty much limited to soda and ice tea?

I know some restaurants allow a smoothie, milkshake or mocha for their drinks on the DDP, and others don't. I am fairly certain the light up cups (tink/buzz) are NOT included.

Most places do not inlcude the specialty drinks on the dining plan. There are some exceptions (WC allows the milkshake, for instance) but in most cases coffee, tea, soft drinks are the choices.

We've gotten virgin drinks/smoothies/shakes at Konas, Whispering Canyon, the Wave, California Grill, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Flying Fish, Yachtsman, 50's Prime Time, Mama Melrose, Kouzzina's, and maybe a few others.

We've been denied at all buffets, Chef de France, Tutto Italia, San Angel Inn, and Yak & Yeti. The light up cups (Buzz/Tink) have always been denied everywhere.

We were actively encouraged to get a milkshake at the Prime Time Cafe as our non-alcoholic beverage. It was also mentioned that you could choose a milkshake for your dessert.

"Mom" was so insistent, we had to oblige...we had no choice, don't judge me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter