No Reservation Confirmation Emails Anymore?

tup1830

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I made a few reservations and waitlists over the past few days and have not received a single email confirmation. Is this the new normal?

I had an issue with DCL where they are not sending out receipts...they told me to check my credit card for the receipt.

I wouldn't think an email confirmation is affected by covid, but i'm learning its becoming an excuse more so than a challenge.

I was looking for an email for the reservation I made this morning and haven't gotten one yet. I guess I won't hold my breath.

I made two reservations on Saturday and one this morning. No confirmations emails for any- so far.

I had a waitlist get confirmed and I didn't receive an email about that. I just happened to login to the site early this morning and noticed that the reservation was changed. I searched my email for the confirmation number and nothing came up.

scary to see that a simple confirmation email is a challenge....for weeks

I was walking a reservation for the week after Thanksgiving. The last confirmation I received was on Dec 25 - none after that. I also modified another existing reservation on Dec 27 and did not receive a confirmation.

Everything is correct on my Dashboard, but emails seemed to have stopped sometime after Christmas.

I didn't get an email confirmation for a combined reservation they processed this week (normally I do).

IMO, this could potentially be a major issue. Since Disney IT is so glitchy, what would happen if the system "forgot" a current reservation, and it just stopped showing up on your Dashboard?

At that point, you would have no recourse without the confirmation email.

I guess you could screenshot the listing on the Dashboard, but I don't know if MS would honor that or not?

Apparently, they're not going to bother sending confirmation emails that didn't go out last week. At least, I didn't get one...
In the same boat regarding my reservations last week. I had the same occur with reservations made last May too. I try to think of it as an occasional, involuntary membership value-add feature to help keep my inbox uncluttered.

Last edited:
If you want one, go in, modify your trip, don’t change a thing, and rebook it. It will trigger a new email to be sent!
Well, tried that. It's been 30 minutes. Still no email. Have the ones today been taking longer than usual?

facebook twitter