No Reservation Confirmation Emails Anymore?

We made 3 reservations today. Average time to get the confirmation emails was 4 hours. (However, we did keep getting kicked off the system while trying to make the reservations.)

I’ve made numerous reservations over the past 2 months and just got the flood of emails today. Strange. Before I would get them instantaneously. We are talking about Disney and technology which they struggle greatly with. I’m not surprised.

I just got a confirmation for a reservation I made at 4pm this afternoon so about 6 hours.

I got a couple of email confirmations - one for a reservation made yesterday and one for a reservation made last week.

I just got the confirmations for rooms I booked on 12/28 and 1/2. It looks like things are getting fixed now.

I’ve made numerous reservations over the past 2 months and just got the flood of emails today. Strange. Before I would get them instantaneously. We are talking about Disney and technology which they struggle greatly with. I’m not surprised.
Same. What is weird is I got confirmation emails for reservations that I had cancelled.

Just got confirmations from reservations made the end of December. Got excited because I thought I got a waitlist….bummer

My confirmation email for the trip I modified on 1/4 arrived today - so 3 days later, I wonder if I’ll ever get an email confirming the original reservation which I made on 12/29, not that I care since the current email has the correct dates.

I also want to point out that 2 of my reservation emails show the wrong dates. Off by 1 day. But my dashboard shows the correct dates. Just when you think the system can’t get any worse, it continues to implode.

facebook twitter