No pen or paper in Villa any more?

• bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
    FWIW, might be an ‘industry trend.’ I’m currently cruising and there is neither notepad or pen in my stateroom. Table mates in a Suite said they found the same. And worse, the single pump dispenser in the shower contains a “2 for 1” shampoo + body wash. Ewww. Yuk.

I showed up at the Mystery Theatre dinner last night with my own paper (from my personal journal) for taking notes and jotting down my questions. Made the entire table jealous! “Where did you find paper??” LOL. I can’t bring my knife when traveling ... but I can, still, carry paper. New weapons in the intel game.

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
    Thursday we spend a night in OKW studio, now in SSR one night one bedroom to do laundry after the wonderful Merrytime Cruise. 🎅 No paper or pens in either unit, BUT plenty of toilet paper and tissues in both.
    The extra TP is probably in lieu of a note pad. Now you just need a pen.

bluecruiser

DIS Veteran
    To confirm what others have said, I stayed in a 1BR at the Villas at the Grand Californian last week, and there was a pad of paper and pen by each of the three phones. The only thing there wasn't enough of was bar soap for the shower (I don't like to use liquid body wash). They had 2-ounce tubes of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand lotion (two sets since there were two bathrooms). There was a bar of soap for each bathroom sink, so I took one bar for the shower.

Regarding toilet paper, I got tired of the thin, useless TP Disney supplies, so I just add a 6-pack of decent TP to my Amazon Prime Now shopping list each trip. Housekeeping is the beneficiary of any unused rolls at the end of the trip.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS