no one "bit" at our vacation offer!

Its only me, my DH has passed and we had no children.

So...I bought @ the BC in 03 when I went down in Feb.

I can't get either of 2 cousins and thier families interested enough to committ. They have never been to WDW, I have gone once a yr. since 71, and the kids are 4,6 and 7,9. I would certainly love to see the kids happy and excited faces at the parks! :Pinkbounc

Taking the kids out of school for this "Magical Vacation" seems also to be an issue I can't understand :confused:

Well...I offered again...I told them I need to know if they are interested in 06 and need to know definitely by 3/1/05, then by 6/05, what weeks, so I can book it. We'll see.......

Sooooo glad I have enough pts. for ME!! ::yes::

We've got at least 8-9 guests coming with us from my side of the family (Mom, Aunts, cousins, Sister and fam) next July 4th. Since we have a 2BR and two Studios, we're trying to get another 3-4 to join in...we'll see.

We did buy our DVC membership to share. My wife and I agreed that we would use points for our family of four every other year. On the alternating years, we would take turns between my side of the family, her side, and friends. Have plenty of time to do that.

Gotta love the flexibility of DVC

Peace,
G4L

I had something similar too...Invited my family to celebrate my boy's birthday(this March)...they all said no, and proceeded to book a trip this last summer without inviting me....so guess where I am not going for Thanksgiving!!!!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter