No more Prince or Princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would feel truly sad for all children, and people of all ages, if indeed we have stripped the words princess or prince from our vocabulary. Why go to WDW at all if that extra touch is successfully erased from all imagery?

I would feel truly sad for all children, and people of all ages, if indeed we have stripped the words princess or prince from our vocabulary. Why go to WDW at all if that extra touch is successfully erased from all imagery?
It's still in our vocabulary, but times change.

These two have completely different meanings:
Disneyland in 1955: Cinderella exclaims 'What a group of gay young children!'
Disneyland in 2022: Cinderella exclaims 'What a group of gay young children!'

Transphobes really coming out and proud in this thread. How sad, and here I thought Disney taught kindness and tolerance and respect. Guess some folks missed the important lessons. Then again, some folks don't wanna be referred to as friends which says a lot imo.

Transphobes really coming out and proud in this thread. How sad, and here I thought Disney taught kindness and tolerance and respect. Guess some folks missed the important lessons. Then again, some folks don't wanna be referred to as friends which says a lot imo.
It’s been a pretty civil conversation. I might have to reread the thread but you’re the first person I’ve seen coming out with attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter