No more debate-Beast is Prince Adam

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
Just watched a video of the new Royal Roomsat POR which we have booked thi summer. There is a picture with 4 of the Princes on the wall and it officially names Beast as Prince Adam. I've seen debate on the boards in the past about Beast's name, now it's official!

WOW. Not only does he change from human to beast and back to human but later in his life he learns how to change into He-Man! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

blog_one_panel_transformation.jpg

Sorry but when I hear Prince Adam the first thing I think of is He-Man.

I saw that in the video and was like "who the heck is prince Adam?". Thanks for clearing it up!

My son Adam was born the year B&B came out. I am a Disney fanatic and heavy into Disney trivia. He's always believed that he is named after Beast and teases me about it constantly. Whenever he shares with his friends, they'd reply "I didn't know the beast had a name... "

Of course, maybe he got the idea from his big sister "Casey", who insists she's named after the train in Dumbo. I have tried to convince her she's wrong. It's really after Casey at the Bat short. ;)

Kathy

WOW. Not only does he change from human to beast and back to human but later in his life he learns how to change into He-Man! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

blog_one_panel_transformation.jpg

Sorry but when I hear Prince Adam the first thing I think of is He-Man.

Heh. My first thought was, "By the power of Greyskull! He becomes... Battlecat?"

When he turned back into a prince he looked more like Jon Bon Jovi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter