No documents yet!

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
We are going on the January 19th 4-day cruise. Up to this point the only thing we have received is the excursion mailing. Shouldn't we have received other documents by now...I am really starting to get worried.

I know how you are feeling!!! We are on the January 25th Eastern Cruise and we have not yet received our documents!! I called our Travel Agent and although they were sent Priority Mail on December 23 we still haven't gotten them!! You should definitely make a call to either Disney Cruise itself or your Travel Agent!!

If we don't get ours this week, Disney is going to cut us another set and Fed Ex them to us. They can also Fed Ex them to the Port, so that you can just get them there. I feel more comfortable having them ahead of time!!

You are a week closer to going then we are so I would definitely call!!

Good Luck!!
CoachMinnie

I thought I was the last one to get my documents for the 1/19 cruise. I'm doing back to back cruises and got the 1/23 over a week before. If you have air included it sometimes takes longer but at this point I'd call your travel agent.
Don't give up hope.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Bari
PS where in Jersey are you from? I'm originally from Union.

I am on the 1/25 Magic sailing, have Disney Air and got my documents in the mail today.

If you are sailing on 1/19 and don't have your documents by monday, call your TA.

sue

I would definitely call ASAP. We got our docs before Christmas, but we booked our own air.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!!!

They arrived today by overnight/saturday delivery!!!
Thanks for all the advice, I was getting very nervous. Now I just need to start packing........

BTW we live in Mullica Hill, a small town in South Jersey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter