No breakfast reservations

PuppyPrincess

Too far from the Golden Dome and the Castle!
I have tried to make reservations for Tusker House and Ohana during the week I am staying and have not had any luck. I was up at 6:00 a.m. and had no luck. I have never had trouble getting reservations at these locations for breakfast. I did set up trackers to get notified if something becomes available.

I suspect that there are only 6 months left in the 50th celebration has a lot to do with difficulty getting popular ADRs.

Add that Americans are still doing “revenge” trips now that Covid isn’t as big a threat as it was.

International travelers are able to come for the first time in a couple years, too.

Sounds like you’ve a strategy. Good luck!

Thank you for response. I've been watching the canceled thread for November as well. It's been 15 years since my brother-in-law has been at Disney! Looking forward to our trip, no matter where we eat, but wanted our favorites.

Staffing is still an issue so they're not releasing 100% of their table inventory at 60 days. They have something like 8 job fairs this month so hopefully that pulls things along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter