NJ DIS Meet, 2017: Info Thread! See you SOON!

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by *NikkiBell*, Aug 15, 2016.

1. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

We have collected a few good items so far, but we still need more! Please PM me or NikkiBell if you would like to donate. Thank you SO MUCH!

*NikkiBell* and disneysteve like this.
  2. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

Hey kids! Sign up between now and midnight eastern on Sunday, and you'll get 7 free raffle tickets for our Tricky Tray auctions! LUCKY 7 FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Don't fret, early-birds -- those of you who signed up already will get 5 free tickets!

disneysteve likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. parrotheadlois

parrotheadlois DIS Veteran

I thought we were going to miss this, but we'll be getting back from WDW on Friday, April 28th, so we'll be there on Saturday!

dgthree and *NikkiBell* like this.
  5. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

That's great news!!

*NikkiBell* likes this.
  6. dgthree

dgthree DIS Veteran

Registration is ending on the 12th - come join us!!!

7. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

dgthree likes this.
  8. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

9. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

10. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Everybody excited?!!! It's almost time!! Our event is THIS WEEKEND! We look forward to seeing everyone!!

For those coming Friday, we are planning to have dinner at the hotel restaurant, Cucina Calandra, about 5 PM. Remember, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Give Kids the World! We will then head over to the breweries!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  11. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Sure wish I could attend (hoping to attend SOME DIS meet SOMEWHERE some day!), but wanted to wish you all the best of luck, and have a wonderful time together!!

disneysteve and ShesAPirate like this.
  12. Superbunny17

Superbunny17 Earning My Ears

Come to Ohio!!!::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

13. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

From our Facebook page:

For those joining us Friday night, we plan to have dinner at the hotel restaurant (Cucina Calandra) at 5. Because 10% of the proceeds from your check will go to GKTW, come hungry! We will have a flyer for you to present to your server so that our charity gets credit. After dinner, we will head over to the breweries!

disneysteve likes this.
  14. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

For anyone planning to visit the Jersey Spirits distillery, there is a Groupon available for the tasting.

Also, if you're interested, there is another distillery, Jersey Artisans, located a few miles away also in Fairfield. We plan to pop in there probably Saturday before the meet or Sunday after we leave. They have a Groupon deal available also.

The breweries might have deals, too. I didn't look since we don't drink beer and don't plan to visit them.

15. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

Wow, great find, Steve! Will you be visiting Jersey Spirits Friday night? Magnify Brewery is literally right next door.

16. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

Yes, we'll go there Friday night. We're just not personally interested in the breweries since neither of us are beer drinkers. If they're right next to each other, though, we may wander over just to hang with everyone.

17. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

Yeah, I'm sure we'll be going back and forth.

disneysteve likes this.
  18. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Thank you to everyone who came to our event yesterday! We had a fabulous time and hope you did as well! A big thanks also goes to all who donated and supported us as well as to the amazing Monai who came all the way from the village to spend time with us. You are a treasure!

We are excited to plan future activities to increase awareness and funding for Give Kids the World!!

Missed out on our event but still want to show your help? Use the link or button below before 11:59 PM EST tomorrow night! Donate now!

http://njdismeet2017.eventzilla.net/