Nice new header

My black dots! Thier back! Woo Hoo! I just love this place! Just wanted to say thanks once again to Pete, Alex and Cory and to everyone else at the DIS that keeps this place running so smoothly.

I like the new look too. Question: I was thinking of updating my profile and now cannot find the link. I see where you can view the profile of someone who wrote a post, but not update your own.

Thanks, Margaret64

Originally posted by Margaret64
Question: I was thinking of updating my profile and now cannot find the link. I see where you can view the profile of someone who wrote a post, but not update your own.
Thanks, Margaret64

Margarette,
Click on this link (home page of DIS) below
http://www.disboards.com/index.php?s=
Then click on User CP......

Then click 0n Edit profile.......;)

Originally posted by Margaret64
Muchas Gracias!:D

Your welcome.;)

P.S. We love Texas, our cousins live in San Antonio, we were there last July for a week, and are going back this July again.
My wife loves the RiverWalk.:D

I know how important the balck dot is but if you click on the number of post it tells you who has replied to a thread. Wouldnt that help?? I mean maybe you cant tell if you read it but certainly if you posted on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter