NHL Playoff Hockey 2023

No es bueno. Every game has been a blowout..crazy..at this point play Brodeur...can't get worse than the goaltending they have gotten this series.

Went to the game last night...so sad. Building emptied out after the second.
Surprised really since that might have been the last home game. Same people were probably booing loudly. While not technically over it doesn't look good so I think the team does deserve a TON of respect and applause as noone expected them to have the season they did. I thought they might be like how the Sabres ended up; competing for a spot up until the final weeks..they had the 3rd most points in the NHL and they are the youngest team in the NHL.

The future is bright; need a solid #1 goaltender and maybe a new coach..Sutter is available now. Proud of my Devils this year!

Surprised really since that might have been the last home game. Same people were probably booing loudly. While not technically over it doesn't look good so I think the team does deserve a TON of respect and applause as noone expected them to have the season they did. I thought they might be like how the Sabres ended up; competing for a spot up until the final weeks..they had the 3rd most points in the NHL and they are the youngest team in the NHL.

The future is bright; need a solid #1 goaltender and maybe a new coach..Sutter is available now. Proud of my Devils this year!
How are you holding up today?

How are you holding up today?
They played a great game last night...just couldn't finish their chances...and their hundredth delay of game penalty of the playoffs doomed them in the end. Had a few drinks after in somerville for a little consolation..so a little hung over today. Stinks to lose but like I said it was such a breakthrough year for this young squad I am ok now..rooting for Seattle now. It's nice to see a team win their 1st Cup. Thanks for checking in! 43 days until disney!

They played a great game last night...just couldn't finish their chances...and their hundredth delay of game penalty of the playoffs doomed them in the end. Had a few drinks after in somerville for a little consolation..so a little hung over today. Stinks to lose but like I said it was such a breakthrough year for this young squad I am ok now..rooting for Seattle now. It's nice to see a team win their 1st Cup. Thanks for checking in! 43 days until disney!
👍🏻 NP. Happy you at least have Disney to look forward to!! I mean, watching your team win a Cup can’t compare… right???

1683927142821.gif

👍🏻 NP. Happy you at least have Disney to look forward to!! I mean, watching your team win a Cup can’t compare… right???

View attachment 760216
Well both are pretty satisfying but one is infinitely more expensive...interesting thing is that the feeling I had last night was akin to the feeling I have getting on the bus to the airport at the end of a week at Disney. Utter sadness.
..and I was looking at carolina fans like the families arriving for the beginning of their trip..utter contempt.

Glad to see the Panthers moved on. They are the team I’m rooting for at this point. Don’t dislike any of the teams left at this point. If I had to choose a team not to win it’s be the Oilers, but not like I hate them.

Glad to see the Panthers moved on. They are the team I’m rooting for at this point. Don’t dislike any of the teams left at this point. If I had to choose a team not to win it’s be the Oilers, but not like I hate them.

I gave you a like but took it away when you said anyone but Edmonton LOL

I want them to win because it’s about time another Canadian team won it all, but Man do I hate Kane.

I’m cheering for Florida because I still genuinely like Paul Maurice. This run is proof that it wasn’t a coaching issue here.

I gave you a like but took it away when you said anyone but Edmonton LOL

I want them to win because it’s about time another Canadian team won it all, but Man do I hate Kane.

I’m cheering for Florida because I still genuinely like Paul Maurice. This run is proof that it wasn’t a coaching issue here.
What kind of champagne should I get for the 30th anniversary of Canada not winning the cup?

:sad1::sad::sad: Oilers knocked out. Not that I’m an Edmonton fan, I just dislike Vegas.

Did Bettman fix it to knock out Canada just like he did with the “no goal” and no interference call on the OT winning goal in the Pathers-Leafs game?
Some Edmonton fans think so. They’re even complaining that the schedule (8pm MDT on Mothers Day) was again them.

Oh, well, my guaranteed Leafs-Oilers final didn’t happen. Maybe in 2056.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter