• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NHL Playoff Hockey 2023

I'll give you tons of credit..after game 2 i didn't want to speak to anyone about hockey..my brain was starting the transition to baseball season.
For you to start this thread after last night's game is impressive.. and also Flyers suck!

I'll give you tons of credit..after game 2 i didn't want to speak to anyone about hockey..my brain was starting the transition to baseball season.
For you to start this thread after last night's game is impressive.. and also Flyers suck!
See... no matter how different we think we are, there's always common ground.

Last night was not a fun night.

Not that I'm for either team, but:

seinfeld-devil.gif

No shame in my game!!!!!! I’ve been watching the Rangers since 6th grade… living in New Jersey, my life has been nothing but battling Devil fans! I was that girl that used to go to Devil games during the week, when they were playing random teams, and would hold my Rangers jacket up against the Devils side of the glass during shooting practice! I was so passionate about Rangers hockey, and with the bulk of my friends being Devil fans, it made the rivalry all that more fun!!!!

No shame in my game!!!!!! I’ve been watching the Rangers since 6th grade… living in New Jersey, my life has been nothing but battling Devil fans! I was that girl that used to go to Devil games during the week, when they were playing random teams, and would hold my Rangers jacket up against the Devils side of the glass during shooting practice! I was so passionate about Rangers hockey, and with the bulk of my friends being Devil fans, it made the rivalry all that more fun!!!!
I was doing similar with the Isles, lol.

Brian how could you?!?! 😮

Well, I'm a Predators fan, but they ain't playing. I just thought it was funny because in that Seinfeld, the Devils were playing the Rangers. Everyone else ws a New York fan except Puddy.

Last night was not a fun night.
They were outplayed 100% last night!!! I’m not really sure what happened to them after the first two games. The Devils had more two on ones in a 10 minute span than the Rangers had the whole series! I truly hope someone gives them a Mark Messier type hype speech, because they need it right now. They’re down, but not out!!!!!! LET’S GGGGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was doing similar with the Isles, lol.
We had one Islanders fan in the whole school!! Believe me, when the Rangers swept them in Round 1, he paid for it too! No locker was safe!!!!!!!! 😏

I have to be honest, the excitement during this game was slightly better than them winning the Cup. Getting rid of the 1940 curse was one thing, but for me, the bragging rights were everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS - Henrique was in the crease too!!!! ;)
He was but they had changed the rule...I think after the Hull OT goal against Buffalo to win the Cup. 2012 was an emotional year..my dad (who always went to games with me and LOVED tailgating pre-game when they played at the Meadowlands) had recently passed... they came up a little short against the Kings (as the Rangers would the following year) but that was quite a run..then Kovalchuk left, Brodeur left for the Blues! and then retired, and mediocrity ensued.

He was but they had changed the rule...I think after the Hull OT goal against Buffalo to win the Cup. 2012 was an emotional year..my dad (who always went to games with me and LOVED tailgating pre-game when they played at the Meadowlands) had recently passed... they came up a little short against the Kings (as the Rangers would the following year) but that was quite a run..then Kovalchuk left, Brodeur left for the Blues! and then retired, and mediocrity ensued.
🥺 sorry to hear that.

Loved going right over to the Meadowlands!! I’ve only been to Newark twice since they left Secaucus.

I think that was the hardest part for me was when players I came to love started leaving. Leetch and Messier were sore spots for me. Just felt like everything changed after they departed. ☹️

🥺 sorry to hear that.

Loved going right over to the Meadowlands!! I’ve only been to Newark twice since they left Secaucus.

I think that was the hardest part for me was when players I came to love started leaving. Leetch and Messier were sore spots for me. Just felt like everything changed after they departed. ☹️
I love the new arena...and the area directly around it is full of excellent restaurants and bars...don't make a wrong turn. Newark is still a little rough...slowly getting better..but rough.
Always love going to the Garden too...for both games and concerts...it's gotten a bit pricy now. Lots of fans in suits.

🥺 sorry to hear that.

That’s what we’re probably going to be dealing with this off-season. Bowness was pissed in his post game interview last night. We’re potentially going to lose Scheifele, Wheeler, Dubois, and Hellebuyck. There are others, too, but these ones will hurt the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter