News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably like the memberships at Six and SW, where it a monthly fee with different tiers. I don't really know why they like the memberships so much more than annual passes, but both push them hard.
Automatic renewals. Many people who wouldn't decide to buy a new annual pass if they had to make the decision again will just keep paying the membership fees as long as they don't have to do anything about it.

Automatic renewals. Many people who wouldn't decide to buy a new annual pass if they had to make the decision again will just keep paying the membership fees as long as they don't have to do anything about it.
Yeah, I am sure that is true. And like someone else said, it spreads the revenue over the year instead of a huge amount at one end of the season then nothing.

They need to dump the stock somewhere.

There was someone on Twitter that had a pretty nasty tweet about them last night saying “Now CMs know who to avoid, or at least prepare to be complained to when they see these ears approaching you” and then when the tweet blew up, used one of the comments to travel shame people telling them don’t go to Disney.

Yeah sure, there are some APs in that category, hence the alternative name that can’t be said here. But these little jokes that APs can’t be prideful of their “membership” and they’re all entitled is getting old, actually, they’ve gotten old long ago.

There was someone on Twitter that had a pretty nasty tweet about them last night saying “Now CMs know who to avoid, or at least prepare to be complained to when they see these ears approaching you” and then when the tweet blew up, used one of the comments to travel shame people telling them don’t go to Disney.

Yeah sure, there are some APs in that category, hence the alternative name that can’t be said here. But these little jokes that APs can’t be prideful of their “membership” and they’re all entitled is getting old, actually, they’ve gotten old long ago.
My CM friend loves to tease my roommate and I about being passholders, but like I said on twitter yesterday about those ears, "These passholder ears are the most pretentious thing I've ever seen... but also I NEED them!"

If you’re referring to the tweet I think you are, that person is a former cast member... and the tweet was by no means nasty. And she’s right. No one should be traveling during a pandemic. I’m not going to get political or anything, but I will say I spend a lot less time here on the boards since WDW reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter