News Round Up 2020

Am I allowed to say I can’t wait to experience this?

So curious how expensive it’ll be and I’m not happy the rooms are for 5 with a family of 6.

Based on the blueprints their may be some double suites which I assume would sleep more.

I don't think Disney intentionally told ABC 7 to downplay the fire. The fire was contained quickly it sounds like and was backstage. Could've been a vehicle or dumpster.

Of course. I would have just reported there was a fire and not try to characterize the size/magnitude. Moving on as the front is bashing us. I am really concerned for Fort Wilderness because these winds are vicious.

I think it's nice they fit 5 guests in a room, did we know that before today? Not always easy to fit a family of 5 in basic rooms (or whatever the most basic entails here).

I think it's nice they fit 5 guests in a room, did we know that before today? Not always easy to fit a family of 5 in basic rooms (or whatever the most basic entails here).
There are different room sizes in this resort. They likely had to go with options for larger than 4 due to the size of this resort. If they only had rooms for 4 that would hurt families.

There are different room sizes in this resort. They likely had to go with options for larger than 4 due to the size of this resort. If they only had rooms for 4 that would hurt families.

They could have done like modular rooms - and have then for either 2 people or 4 but then make them combinable so you can get to almost any number needed

Pushed back because a certain piece of glass was broken. I sure do feel bad for whoever was the one who broke it. Talk about an oops.

I think that HM also has to have it's roof removed to replace the glass in the ballroom. I guess there is no reason to design the structure to have the glass to be easily removed as, once in place, it's highly unlikely to break.

Looks like a neat place with plenty of TV's to watch sports on the inside!

It has a drinks-to-go section on the outside bar. I guess I never noticed that you can carry alcoholic drinks around DS (at least I've never done it).
There are tons of walk up bars at Disney Springs. I’ve carried beverages around there multiple times.

Well and remember it's not a resort. It's an overnight attraction. It'll be run like a short cruise (I believe they said 2 night/3 day), fully immersive and all. I think it's great they made rooms big enough that families of 5 can experience it without having to book two rooms, with so few rooms "on board" it made sense.

Well and remember it's not a resort. It's an overnight attraction. It'll be run like a short cruise (I believe they said 2 night/3 day), fully immersive and all. I think it's great they made rooms big enough that families of 5 can experience it without having to book two rooms, with so few rooms "on board" it made sense.
Yes 2 night 3 day experiences. Much like cruise ships have different sized rooms I think it was smart to build it like this.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter