News Round Up 2020

So does that meant that it won't be exiting into a gift shop? Or is this just an extra sales kiosk to grab people's attention?
Maybe it is a space issue. Last week I got to ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway for the first time. It technically doesn't exit into a gift shop either. There is "kiosk" after you exit the building.

So does that meant that it won't be exiting into a gift shop? Or is this just an extra sales kiosk to grab people's attention?

It doesn't exit to a gift shop at dlp. You exist to hallway with large glad windows so you can look into Remy's.

The gift shop is next to the stroller parking before you get to the queue so close but easy to miss and walk past.

Maybe it is a space issue. Last week I got to ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway for the first time. It technically doesn't exit into a gift shop either. There is "kiosk" after you exit the building.
This actually makes a lot of sense because nobody ever enters the gift shops if they don't ride the ride.

So you may have heard this before, but-- my wife and I were lucky enough to be hanging at the Adventurers Club one night during the construction of Mt Everest.... Ended up spending the whole evening with Joe. It was something to see him as we went through the rooms, beaming like a proud parent. He told us stories about AK, including the story of the bengal tiger.... a bit different coming from his mouth--- According to Joe---The question was " Are live animals Exciting?".... it was at a presentation, he was on a stage. He began delivering his spiel, knowing that at a certain moment in the presentation, the tiger was going to be sent to the stage being paced back and forth behind him. The way he said it led me to believe it was not handled by a trainer, but walking back and forth unfettered....He didn't acknowledge the occurrence, and continued with his talk. He said he could have said anything he wanted from that point on, because no one was listening to him anymore. Then , history....

I think we need to keep in mind that at home we pop into and out of a store, staying briefly. When we visit Disney we are around a lot of people for an extended period of time.

So many here are saying 'I feel much safer at Disney than I do at my local grocery store' which is probably quite true but it's the duration of time around other people that needs to be added into the safety factor. Disney = extended amount of time/days in close proximity to others.

So thankful for all Disney is doing to keep people safe but comparing a day at a park to a pop into a store is a little like comparing apples to oranges.
I see your point but in a store you may be exposed to the same people for a longer period of time. At the parks you are likely passing people by and unlikely to see them again the entire trip. Of course lines may be the exception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter