News Round Up 2020

New customers, or those that have subscribed within the past 3 months. And only on the $5.99 Ad version. We just subscribed a couple weeks ago, but went with the Ad free version so it wouldn’t apply to us.

Thanks! I just canceled it, but this might make me come back.

Some sad perspective on this holiday. Disney has billions on hand too. It certainly didn’t have to be this bad.

Thats what happens when people who dont care about people are in charge.

The sadder statement is thats its gonna be harder than they realize to actually get the workforce back. Once you pop that feel good bubble its almost never the same.

Some sad perspective on this holiday. Disney has billions on hand too. It certainly didn’t have to be this bad.

I didn't, though obviously a lot of that cash is to service debt, etc

I think it shows they feel this will take a long time to come back to anything approaching normal ... This isn't just "let's get to April", this is "maybe 2023"

It’s sad they laid off that many people when they could of kept some of them. At Least bring back the people that made you money. Restaurants are shut down. I’m going in beginning of dec to animal kingdom lodge. What they have three sit down restaurants and only one open. The one they have is all filled up. Sad.

It’s sad they laid off that many people when they could of kept some of them. At Least bring back the people that made you money. Restaurants are shut down. I’m going in beginning of dec to animal kingdom lodge. What they have three sit down restaurants and only one open. The one they have is all filled up. Sad.
Well Jambo only has a very small number of rooms open so they aren’t justified in opening more dining.

It’s not that simple for a publicly held company. Their first responsibility is to the shareholder.

It doesn’t have to be this way, but for companies primarily traded in the US, that is how the fiduciary duties are written.

It is though... people (ie. ceos and executives) are willing to sell out for the $. If those people didnt exist, this also wouldnt exist.

It’s not that simple for a publicly held company. Their first responsibility is to the shareholder.

It doesn’t have to be this way, but for companies primarily traded in the US, that is how the fiduciary duties are written.

True but I see it all as interconnected - if you want to keep the shareholders happy, you have to have satisfied employees and keep the customers happy and if you want ongoing and improving profits, you have to continually put out a product/service that the public will be happy to pay for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter