News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the previews were terribly long last night. I was out of the theater after 2 hrs and 2 min though I’m not sure what the run time of just the movie is.

Rearranged stuff to get here before previews and we're going on almost 20 min of previews. At AMC since that could be the dif, they always seems to have 20 min before and it drives me nuts. Eapecially since most of the movies look bad. We've hit TS4 and now Dumbo so should be about there.

Just back from seeing WiR 2 - enjoyed it but was a bit uneven tone-wise. The Oh My Disney part was definitely a highlight

Loved the Alan Mankin song

Agree with you. Enjoyed the first more and almost wished I'd waited for the cheaper price Fri am.

The oh my disney and thr knowledge guy were the best parts.

ETA frozen 2 looks like it'll be fun.

Last edited:
Just got my d23 tickets for Mary Poppins preview night next week! Finally d23 gives me an event.

I think the princess scene should have been a short in front of wreck it Ralph. Sounds like that's all anyone talks about from the movie.

I hope there’s are some “deleted scenes” involving the processes that make the blue ray... honestly wasn’t much beyond what wasn’t already in trailers, etc ( a bit more but not a ton)

Rearranged stuff to get here before previews and we're going on almost 20 min of previews. At AMC since that could be the dif, they always seems to have 20 min before and it drives me nuts. Eapecially since most of the movies look bad. We've hit TS4 and now Dumbo so should be about there.
Glad you made it at least. I was at new vision, a theater that I haven’t been to in ages. I did have two TS4 previews which seemed odd.

Glad you made it at least. I was at new vision, a theater that I haven’t been to in ages. I did have two TS4 previews which seemed odd.

Had a preview for it then dumbo then the key and peele thing. Was weird.

No short before the movie.
Really? I know I'm probably one of the few but the shorts are why I go see these films in a theater more than any other factor. I just assumed there would be one and like going into the shorts completely blind. Guess I can wait a few months for this and go see Creed instead.

Had a preview for it then dumbo then the key and peele thing. Was weird.

Our previews were odd in that I don't think we had a single Disney preview at all

there was Wonder Park, Secret Life of Pets 2, The Kid Who Would be King, and Aquaman

Really? I know I'm probably one of the few but the shorts are why I go see these films in a theater more than any other factor. I just assumed there would be one and like going into the shorts completely blind. Guess I can wait a few months for this and go see Creed instead.
Only Pixar has shorts before every animated feature. Disney Animation puts them in front of some movies. Last two I can remember are the Frozen short before Cinderella and Get a Horse before Frozen.

Our previews were odd in that I don't think we had a single Disney preview at all

there was Wonder Park, Secret Life of Pets 2, The Kid Who Would be King, and Aquaman
I missed the first 10 minutes of trailers when I saw it but I still saw both Toy Story 4 teasers and Dumbo before my screening,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter