News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man... I am going to have one disappointed 4 year old cousin on our late April trip if this is totally closed when we go. This is really kind of a gut punch to an already ride-barren park. The optimist in me wants to think they'll find some way to have this open as soon as possible, and maybe we could even luck into some soft opens, but the pessimist in me says we are SOL.

We’re going early March and I’ve been preparing for it to be closed. Two days to booking FPs and hopefully we’ll be fine.

Here is some interesting Haunted Mansion related news from “Kubo and the Two Strings” creator Shannon Tindle. Apparently he created a script for an animated Mansion cartoon for Disney not too far back. It went so far as a teaser trailer that was presented to Disney. It appears that Disney declined the show and left it to rot. Tindle took to social media to share the trailer with fans. Here is a the rejected intro reel footage.

Gorgeous so mad they didn't do this! I always said that Haunted Mansion should be a TV show that goes through the stories of the happy haunts but I like how this one almost has a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends feel?

Hoping they release dates ASAP. This will give us May/June trip planners more info. Also this stinks for those who will be there before with one more ride off the list. This might be a very dead park this spring with little ones. I am not sure the shows are enough to bring families without hoppers like mine until TS land is open.
I would think it would be done for May/June for TS land opening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter