News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, but we just really want to travel light in the parks — especially in Aug when it’s so hot and carrying a backpack that much less comfortable. And I don’t want to mess with continually washing these things out on vacation.

On top of the preference, I have neck/back issues that really become a problem if I carry around more than a small purse. It’s just not happening for us! We’ll pay their crazy prices - unfortunately.
Just buy the first one and refill it from the QS free water

From what I had heard they want a more Disney feel to the show with characters included.
Of course... Cirque goes all over the world with unique shows, but here we need Disney characters to draw an audience to it.

Part of me thinks “eesh”, but the other part thinks they probably WILL sell more tix if they do that, so... :confused3

Having grow up in Quebec seeing these people tumble around in malls for years before they hit it big, I got my fill either way! :D

Of course... Cirque goes all over the world with unique shows, but here we need Disney characters to draw an audience to it.

Part of me thinks “eesh”, but the other part thinks they probably WILL sell more tix if they do that, so... :confused3

Having grow up in Quebec seeing these people tumble around in malls for years before they hit it big, I got my fill either way! :D
When Disney announced La Nouba going away they said the new show would have a Disney animation influence.

Will it be extra Hoppy?

url

url

DeficientImmediateDorking-size_restricted.gif

We are looking to book over the 4th of July. Anyone with inside it even simi-inside knowledge have an idea or odds on if the SkyLiner willbe active yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter