News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of weird given how big of a merch pusher toy story is, but maybe they couldn’t fit it or it didn’t make the budget? :confused3 Who knows

Yeah, this seems crazy to me. They put a gift shop inside Pandora for goodness sake! I can't imagine Avatar merchandise really outruns Toy Story (yes, aside from the Banshees!)

News

FP users the Change Party feature has been removed from iOS devices and will likely be removed in upcoming updates to Android and computers.

Does that mean everyone in your party will now have to have the same fast passes or will we have to select them individually or something to have people have different Fastpasses?

If I had to guess, based on how often their website crashes, their IT can't handle the super data mining. For the number of guests Disney handles, that's a lot of metadata. You have to have a good IT system to handle that, and in my experiences with Disney, they don't seem to have that.

As someone that is a data scientist and manages a large group of data scientists this drives me insane about Disney. They actually need to use this data! I have only stayed at Deluxe hotels in the last 10 years, yesterday I got a mailing for a moderate. Really?

Does that mean everyone in your party will now have to have the same fast passes or will we have to select them individually or something to have people have different Fastpasses?
Nothing really changes much except for when you have a FP and you want to change the individuals who have it. So say my mom and I have Soarin FPs but then my mom doesn't want to ride anymore. You could move that FP to someone else in your party. Now you can't do that you can only try to add another person if their is availability.

Nothing really changes much except for when you have a FP and you want to change the individuals who have it. So say my mom and I have Soarin FPs but then my mom doesn't want to ride anymore. You could move that FP to someone else in your party. Now you can't do that you can only try to add another person if their is availability.
did anyone even ask for this change? so stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter