News Round Up 2017

News

From Dewayne Bevil (Orlando Sentinel Theme Parks reporter) at Universal Media event

Two new Cabana Bay towers are 400 rooms, half have Volcano Bay views, 40 2-Bedroom suites.

Aventura opens next summer brining on property room count to 6200.

All Cabana bay guests will have access to dedicated Volcano Bay entrance.

A user named NeverlandAngel on Reddit posted that they were given free Limited Edition pins at Wilderness Lodge because of construction.

Edit : apparently they've been out for a while and someone else mentioned they're not limited edition -_-

Also they are smaller in size compared to the ones released much earlier.

And I comment positively when they do. However, if you do come in "harsh" as you put it on most things, then I would think you would expect to take some flak. It's all good. You can lump me into the WDW does nothing wrong crowd if waiting to judge things for myself doesn't make me question things before I actually experience them.

I expect flak...or at least can understand...

Cutesy dismissal is a bit silly though...it's low rent

And holy crap if you have not seen Sicario run out and rent it. It is SOOO good, and Del Toro is fantastic in it. Harrowing.

Agreed, one quite ruthless scene, payback but ruthless.

News

From Dewayne Bevil (Orlando Sentinel Theme Parks reporter) at Universal Media event

Two new Cabana Bay towers are 400 rooms, half have Volcano Bay views, 40 2-Bedroom suites.

Aventura opens next summer brining on property room count to 6200.

All Cabana bay guests will have access to dedicated Volcano Bay entrance.
Sounds like the start of UVC......

I'd guess the five-acres were already planned and they decided not to go through with it to meet the opening date. Once it opens, they can start to build what should have been done before opening and call it an expansion.
Even with that not everything will be open for opening day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter