Newbie to Crystal Palace

queenof4hearts

Mouseketeer
I have never been to the Crystal palace & was looking for some feedback? Do they serve lunch here?

Will my 3 boys like it (4,5, & 8)) or is it primarily a girl character meal?

Any experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

I can't remember the menu since it's been almost a year but the characters are Pooh and friends. They do server lunch there too.

Thanks. I made a PS just now. I was thinking of Cinderalla's Palace. I am sure my boys will like this character meal.

I would like some reviews of CP if anyone has them. Thanks

We celebrated my dd's 6th birthday at CP in '99. It was wonderful. Then didn't go again until last summer. I had forgotten how terrific it is there. My dh has requested that we eat there at least once each trip now!!! The character interaction is very good. Boys really seemed to be enjoying it when we have gone. The food is really yummy!! I didn't think that dh was ever going to stop going back for more...seconds, thirds, fourths..my god man, sit down and chill!!!!! I think you will really like it.

11:30 to 2:45 Cost is $17.99 adults and $9.99 children great food and character interaction have fun.::yes:: :wave2:

After getting soaked on Barnstormer (our train was caught outside the barn during a torrential downpour), we decided to do an impromptu late lunch/early dinner at CP this September. The food was excellent, and there was a great selection. We enjoyed many items from the buffet, including an outstanding mac and cheese, a juicy pork entree from their carving station, delicious vegetable side dishes, and awesome desserts. We always schedule a breakfast at CP, but would not hesitate to visit again for lunch. We were really impressed. (By the way, we practically had the characters to ourselves, and they were very entertaining! I'm not sure who was more amused, us because of their antics, or they because we were so disheveled after our dousing!)

We always get a PS for 10:30 and use breakfast for an early lunch. The character interaction is wonderful as the place clears out and you have the characters all to yourself. They leave breakfast out on one side of the buffet as they start the lunch one. The breakfast food is very good--but we mainly like having so much character time.

We actually had mixed feelings about it. We travel as 3 adults & don't like to fight w/ the kiddies to get pics -- so we like character meals. Only Eeyore circulated & then you had to wait on line to see Pooh & Tigger -- which defeated the purpose of the character meal. We never expect much of all-you-can-eat buffets & were pleasantly surprised at the good food & the enormous variety. The breakfast lasagna is akin to ambrosia!! Of course, it's more suitable for dessert -- all custard & sugar. But, hey, this is a country where people eat pastries for breakfast & call it normal!

We ate lunch at CP for the first time two weeks ago and loved it.

Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore were all circulating throughout the restaurant and they rotated through twice while we were there. Piglet pulled up a chair to hold our 6 month DD and Eeyore sat by me and wrote a very long message to Alyssa in her autograph book. Pooh was thrilled that I knew all the lyrics to his song!

We had a blast!
Amy

and always all the characters circulated. Once, we didn't get Piglet, and told a CM and he went and got him right away and brought him over.

Piglet caressed my ds's head over and over once, which at age 8 you would think would be embarrassing, but he loved it!

Eeyore always pays me a lot of attention, since I'm always wearing an Eeyore t-shirt when we go.

My mother got lots of attention, too, from Pooh and Piglet.

My dh always enjoys Tigger..........he's so silly.

Pooh was also the only character my ds 10 months was happy to see!

It's a must-do for us.

Thanks, I made my ressie for 11:45 on an early entry day at MK. I think we will enjoy it. Thanks again!

We had lunch there this past Sunday. Character interaction was very good. The food was pretty good and there are lots of choices.

I recently made a PS and I was quoted $18.99 per adult for lunch...

It's a surprise for DD19, she's infatuated with Eeyore as she feels that he is misuderstood and doesn't get any respect.

Hopefully she won't search my posts and spoil the surprise.

We ate breakfast at Crystal Palace for the first time last month, and it was great! They do serve lunch, but I don't know what they have. If it's anything like breakfast, they have a little bit of everything. Enjoy!

Steph

CP is one of my favorite places. The quality of food it top notch along with the variety.

At least one meal is eaten there every trip.

I love all of the characters and the food.

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CM AND WAS ABLE TO SECURE A RESSIE FOR 12/14 AT CP BEFORE MVMCP AT 5:30. THIS IS A SPECIAL NITE FOR US AS WE ARE GETTING ENGAGED AT CINDY'S CASTLE THAT NITE. WE EVEN HAD SHIRTS MADE FOR THE OCCASION. I LOVE THE BUFFET AT CP AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO GREAT EVEN FOR ADULTS. SO IF YOU SEE TWO 50 YEAR OLDS WALKING AROUND WITH DISNEY SHIRTS THAT SAY "HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM CINDY AND DON.... ENGAGED AT CINDERELAS CASTLE WALT DISNEY WORLD 2004 SAY HI..WE WERE FRIENDS 35 YEARS AGO THEN WENT OUR SEPARATE WAYS AND THEN WERE REUNITED THRU CLASSMATES.COM LAST MAY. I AM THE DISNEY NUT BUT HE IS LEARNING. LOL

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest