New You First Program UPDATE

Thanks Goofy, I'll give her a try too! :)
No problem. Glad Juanita could help. Or at least in your case, refer you to somebody who could.

We were referred to her by the now GM of Loews Las Vegas (manager at Portofino before) awhile back when we were having problems booking a reservation. Juanita not only answered our question, but took it upon herself to book our reservation personally. She then spent the next 9 months keeping us updated on rate changes, etc. When you think how many customers the Portofino gets each week, it was amazing that she took the time to put such a personal touch on this average customer and make them feel like they were the most important VIP the Portofino has ever seen. Every stay since then she has always checked in on us and made sure everything went smoothly.

So, if I seem to be a crazy, loony fan of Loews and willing to allow Loews some time to iron out the wrinkles in the new program, it is because the Portofino staff has always gone above and beyond any hotel (including other Loews hotels we have stayed at), and we have traveled all over.

Although I am still not happy at all with the stays vs. nights changes!

No problem. Glad Juanita could help. Or at least in your case, refer you to somebody who could.

We were referred to her by the now GM of Loews Las Vegas (manager at Portofino before) awhile back when we were having problems booking a reservation. Juanita not only answered our question, but took it upon herself to book our reservation personally. She then spent the next 9 months keeping us updated on rate changes, etc. When you think how many customers the Portofino gets each week, it was amazing that she took the time to put such a personal touch on this average customer and make them feel like they were the most important VIP the Portofino has ever seen. Every stay since then she has always checked in on us and made sure everything went smoothly.

So, if I seem to be a crazy, loony fan of Loews and willing to allow Loews some time to iron out the wrinkles in the new program, it is because the Portofino staff has always gone above and beyond any hotel (including other Loews hotels we have stayed at), and we have traveled all over.

Although I am still not happy at all with the stays vs. nights changes!

Juanita made our stay really special too when we were there for a week last year. She went way above and beyond!!!

I got a response to my email today. I sent it on July 19, and it was sent to the contact address posted, not to a specific person.

here it is

Dear Ms. ,

We are so very sorry for your trouble! We did experience a few glitches with the web site the week of the transition to YouFirst, but have now resolved the issues. Additionally, your account has been updated to Platinum once again. Please accept our very sincere apologies.

Kathleen Murphy

Loews Hotels

so, anyway, it is a personal response, although I am not sure if I will manage to get a trip booked in before the end of the year.

linda
:hippie:

I got a response to my email today. I sent it on July 19, and it was sent to the contact address posted, not to a specific person.

here it is

Dear Ms. ,

We are so very sorry for your trouble! We did experience a few glitches with the web site the week of the transition to YouFirst, but have now resolved the issues. Additionally, your account has been updated to Platinum once again. Please accept our very sincere apologies.

Kathleen Murphy

Loews Hotels

so, anyway, it is a personal response, although I am not sure if I will manage to get a trip booked in before the end of the year.

linda
:hippie:

That's identical to the email I received except replace Platinum with Gold and the Ms. with Mr.

I'm not sure if someone on here has posted this info already, but I could not find it anywhere so I thought I would post it. HRH is not participating in the Loew's YouFirst program. I sent an email yesterday regarding my status changing from blue to member, and this is the response I got:

Dear ,

Under the new YouFirst program, you do not need membership cards (in fact, they are not issued with the new program) to enjoy your benefits. Simply mention your YouFirst membership number when you make your reservation and when you check in for each qualifying stay.

Unfortunately, the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando is not participating in the YouFirst program. Any stays at this hotel will not earn YouFirst credit. However, you can contact them directly for more information on the guest loyalty program they have in place.

Regarding your question about your membership status, we will contact you when we have reconciled your YouFirst account status with your previous LoewsFirst account status. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Loews Hotels

We are staying at HRH in August, and I guess I'm out of luck as far as any benefits!:confused3

I just booked the HRH this week and I was told that it would qualify as a You First stay and she even told me what perks I would receive and offered to upgrade me to a deluxe room but we wanted club.

So I don't know if I believe that the HRH has oped out. But I'll know once I get there on the 26th lol

Dear ,

Under the new YouFirst program, you do not need membership cards (in fact, they are not issued with the new program) to enjoy your benefits. Simply mention your YouFirst membership number when you make your reservation and when you check in for each qualifying stay.

Unfortunately, the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando is not participating in the YouFirst program. Any stays at this hotel will not earn YouFirst credit. However, you can contact them directly for more information on the guest loyalty program they have in place.

Regarding your question about your membership status, we will contact you when we have reconciled your YouFirst account status with your previous LoewsFirst account status. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,

We are staying at HRH in August, and I guess I'm out of luck as far as any benefits!:confused3

Not surprised HRH isn't part of the Loews YouFirst, since HRH isn't owned by Loews. Hmmm, makes me wonder what loyalty HRH has in place. Guess I'll have to check into it. :rolleyes1

I'm not sure if someone on here has posted this info already, but I could not find it anywhere so I thought I would post it. HRH is not participating in the Loew's YouFirst program. I sent an email yesterday regarding my status changing from blue to member, and this is the response I got:

Dear ,

Sincerely,

Guess it is true. This is right on the Hard Rock Hotel page under check-in policies

YouFirst Program

YouFirst Program benefits and points awards do not apply at Hard Rock Hotel, Orlando.

https://www.loewshotels.com/en/Hotels/Hard-Rock-Hotel/LocationInfo/CheckInTimeAndPolicies.aspx

I'm interested to know what loyalty program they will have in place.

i have the all access card.
i would believe that would be the fitting program for hrh.

That's all I could find too Damo. Wonder if they are adding a new program, or if that is the program they meant? :confused3

i still say the all access card

You are probably right.

This is from benefits section of the All Access website:

Hotel room upgrades are subject to availability and are applicable at the Hard Rock Orlando, Pattaya and Bali Hotel locations. Hotel upgrades are subject to blackout periods and not available in conjunction with other discounts and promotions. All Access members must provide All Access membership information and request an upgrade when making the room reservation. Where applicable, upgrades are limited to the next category of room booked. Upgrades are not available on Club Level rooms and suites at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando.

Other limitations may apply. Contact the individual property for details.

Yes, it's a card you have to purchase. Your old card will work if you've used it in the last 2 years. If you haven't, you'll need to buy a new one.

It's good at the HRC (food and merch) and the hotels mentioned where I copied it from the site, probably more places, but that's just where I use mine.

http://www.hardrock.com/all-access/loyalty2_terms.asp

Yes, it's a card you have to purchase. Your old card will work if you've used it in the last 2 years. If you haven't, you'll need to buy a new one.

It's good at the HRC (food and merch) and the hotels mentioned where I copied it from the site, probably more places, but that's just where I use mine.

http://www.hardrock.com/all-access/loyalty2_terms.asp

yup! you are so correct.

i like the program.
it works for me.

You are probably right.

This is from benefits section of the All Access website:

Hotel room upgrades are subject to availability and are applicable at the Hard Rock Orlando, Pattaya and Bali Hotel locations. Hotel upgrades are subject to blackout periods and not available in conjunction with other discounts and promotions. All Access members must provide All Access membership information and request an upgrade when making the room reservation. Where applicable, upgrades are limited to the next category of room booked. Upgrades are not available on Club Level rooms and suites at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando.

Other limitations may apply. Contact the individual property for details.

So I guess if you use AAA, there is no upgrade, or APH? The only upgrade would be if you book a standard garden view, you would be upgraded to a better view? Or would you be upgraded to a deluxe, not on club level? :confused3 Guess that wouldn't work for me either, when we stay HRH we like the club level and you can't get an upgrade on club rooms. :headache:

Oh well, as long as I still get a good rate, guess that is all that matters. I still love the HRH and will be back as long as FOTL doesn't change.

Unless of course I am totally pampered at PBH and never want to leave. :rolleyes1

the FOTL will be at hrh as a perk.

that won't change.

i asked and was told it would be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter