New TS restaurant in TSL!

• umichigan10

DIS Veteran
    Definitely a welcome addition. Glad that they’re plussing up the land more and meeting a clear demand here with more dining in TSL

• fla4fun

DIS Veteran
    Oh, I bet it was planned and then cut. They like to do that down there.
    Definitely possible - but if so, it didn't even make the artist renderings at the first announcement, so it was cut very early. I think they underestimated the need for a real restaurant in that section of the park (they like to do that too). A lot of their table service dining is concentrated in one area of the park, and they really need to spread it out a bit. This will be a big help.

• cmwade77

DIS Veteran
    Definitely possible - but if so, it didn't even make the artist renderings at the first announcement, so it was cut very early. I think they underestimated the need for a real restaurant in that section of the park (they like to do that too). A lot of their table service dining is concentrated in one area of the park, and they really need to spread it out a bit. This will be a big help.
    True, but they also need good counter service options in that park.

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    The park isn’t that big to begin with.

They shouldn’t have cut the SWGE one either.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates