New Test Track

MaggieMollyMom

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone (Sue? :) would know if they have changed the q for TT? before they had some stairs...now?? just getting a game plan going and this might be a problem for me....will have a GAC for DD but not going to bring them on and not sure I want one for myself....not a big deal to avoid this one but maybe if i'm brave!

The entire queue for 'old' Test Track before renovation was accessible.
There were no stairs or any other things that guests with wheelchairs or who could not do stairs had to bypass before the renovation.
I have not been on it since renovation, but the new Guidemaps for guests with disabilities lists it as accessible for wheelchairs and ECVs. Also video I've seen looks fully accessible.

Here's a thread about it - with full video from the point of entering the line thru exiting.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3028176

Maybe will help you get more bravery! Good luck and report back after you ride.:thumbsup2

P.S. since I'm sure the question will come up again, I am sticking that thread onto the top of the board for a while. Please post experiences with the newly renovated ride there so we can keep things where the most people will see them.

I brought my wheel chair in the Test Track fast pass queue this week and there weren't any stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter