Well... too late to cancel it now as there's no other times available. If they don't reach out to me, I suppose I shall just turn up early... maybe around 10:30 PM and explain the situation? I dunno...
I’d go over to Oga’s (or maybe the SWGE Guest Relations booth) that morning and explain if they haven’t reached out to you by then. They can probably give you a different time, and then you won’t have to worry about it and can plan around the new time.

So for rope-drop on any given normal day (not Magic Morning), are they still only allowing people to enter Galaxy's Edge via Critter Country? Or have they opened up the rest of the entrances too as of yet??

So for rope-drop on any given normal day (not Magic Morning), are they still only allowing people to enter Galaxy's Edge via Critter Country? Or have they opened up the rest of the entrances too as of yet??
It’s just Critter Country in the morning, although I’ve heard that if you have an early Savi’s or Oga’s reservation, they’ll let you in the other entrances for that.

For those that have sent merchandise from the First Order shop to the Esplanade for pick up later in the day, where is the merch sent and do they tell you a time that it will be available for pick up? I may consider doing this after all if (yeah right, WHEN) I buy a saber (or two).

Is there a special place in the FO shop that provides this service or do you see a cashier?

TIA!

No one can answer this one? I would be eternally grateful. I'm most interested in how late your stuff arrives in the Esplanade, tbh. *anxiety*

I just walked back to my hotel from Disneyland and SWGE and I thought I would share that I saw several places in the Marketplace selling the special metal gift cards. Also my husband built a droid and asked about the personality chips and they are not in stock.

I just walked back to my hotel from Disneyland and SWGE and I thought I would share that I saw several places in the Marketplace selling the special metal gift cards. Also my husband built a droid and asked about the personality chips and they are not in stock.

Are the droid backpacks in stock too? It would be too good to be true for all of this to still be in on Wednesday.

No one can answer this one? I would be eternally grateful. I'm most interested in how late your stuff arrives in the Esplanade, tbh. *anxiety*
Any cashier and they told us to give it 4 hours to make it up there (the soonest we could get it).

Are the droid backpacks in stock too? It would be too good to be true for all of this to still be in on Wednesday.

We didn’t ask about the backpacks. But I didn’t see any in the store or behind the counter when my husband was paying.

We were there on a Saturday in mid-July and had to wait a bit. Even if you wait for a bit you'll probably be fine for your Oga's time, though. We were at Savi's maybe 10 minutes early and then waited a bit past our time, and then inside 20 minutes, so about 40 minutes total. And they wouldn't let us check in and join the line at Oga's even one minute before our reservation time.

Thank you!

Hi all, are you able to get the souvenir glasses at ogas during breakfast hours? Or is it really only during lunch or dinner? Thank you!

I have been on MFSR this week. Without getting into spoiler-ish stuff, I just wanted to express my disappointment that the particular role/job that is clearly most popular on this ride is apparently not available to lone guests, like myself. This has been true whether it's the Single Rider queue or the regular queue. I understand that the Single Rider queue would have to operate this way, by its nature, but they are doing the same thing in the regular queue as well. It's always some version of "How many?" "Just me" "Okay, hang on one second" and then I get the leftovers. This has been going on since Sunday.

Now, that aside, I have liked the ride every time I've been on it (which is a lot). The rushing hordes of un-blocked passholders and arriving D23 attendees did not come to pass; I was there tonight and at one point the regular queue dipped to 25 minutes. Maybe they're all coming tomorrow. Anyway, I will try again to request the spot I want tomorrow and maybe my luck will change.

I have been on MFSR this week. Without getting into spoiler-ish stuff, I just wanted to express my disappointment that the particular role/job that is clearly most popular on this ride is apparently not available to lone guests, like myself. This has been true whether it's the Single Rider queue or the regular queue. I understand that the Single Rider queue would have to operate this way, by its nature, but they are doing the same thing in the regular queue as well. It's always some version of "How many?" "Just me" "Okay, hang on one second" and then I get the leftovers. This has been going on since Sunday.

Now, that aside, I have liked the ride every time I've been on it (which is a lot). The rushing hordes of un-blocked passholders and arriving D23 attendees did not come to pass; I was there tonight and at one point the regular queue dipped to 25 minutes. Maybe they're all coming tomorrow. Anyway, I will try again to request the spot I want tomorrow and maybe my luck will change.

That was not my experience in Disneyland at the end of June. I'm solo and I did Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run 5 times over 2 days, and I got pilot x1, engineer x1 and gunner x3. I did single rider all 5 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!