Thanks for the tips everyone! đź‘Ť I am doing MM tomorrow with my PH ticket then converting to DAP late morning.

LOL my flight from CO to LAX was right during the D23 Expo res period today and I had DS27 coached up to get my ressies. Now with the fiasco I just found out about when I landed I get to do it myself tomorrow but will have to come back to the hotel at noon - a little earlier than I was planning.

Will see if I can bump Oga’s to later or maybe in the AM. Thanks for that tip even though tomorrow is not supposed to be super hot. It was conflicting with a dinner res I have so it made me choose 4:30 - and I also want to catch WOC tomorrow eve. So I need to scoot to DCA at 7:30. 🤪
I changed Oga’s to 10:15AM tomorrow. Sounds like that is a better plan?

They should have switched over from the breakfast to the lunch menu (meaning more options for drinks, but not much in the way of food) by then.

Just a note, but SW:GE isn't open for MM. Some guests spend their MM/EMH waiting to be the "first" into SW:GE, but I wouldn't do that. Use MM/EMH like you normally would and then head over to SW:GE after the park opens to everyone.

We did 10:55 AM last Thursday and thought that was a pretty good time. We checked in maybe 5 minutes early and the wait to get in after that was very brief. I would think the earlier in the morning you go the less time they have had to get too behind schedule yet. We were able to get 9 rides in by 10:05 and then amble over to Galaxy's Edge. We had some in our group who had never seen it before so they spent time taking pictures and just checking everything out before our Oga's reservation. A 10:15 reservation sounds great especially since you have MM. That puts you on a similar time table as us, a couple hours to get some rides in and then time to just wander around Galaxy's Edge and take in the atmosphere before you visit Oga's. We actually didn't ride the Falcon right after our Oga's reservation but came back in the early evening instead when the line is a bit better.

Hi everyone hope you can help me. This morning I made a reservation for 6. During the course of the day one of the people has become ill and wont be able to attend the reservation. Will I still be charged $10 for him? Anyway to cancel the reservation entirely without getting charged?

Thank you very much. I will show up, just didn't know if I could modify the reservation or something to avoid the penalty

When you check in they will say “party of 6” but then just say there will be 5. And then they will change it on their end

Thank you very much. I will show up, just didn't know if I could modify the reservation or something to avoid the penalty

With other restaurant type reservations, I've heard you can reschedule for a later date and not get charged a cancel fee. Not sure if that works for this one or not, but it seems like it would.

Umm... so I still have that 11:05 PM reservation to Oga’s on a night where the park closes at 11 PM. It’s still showing up as valid and everything in “My Reservations”. Nobody from Disney contacted me about cancelling it if it was indeed a fluke with the system and we’re very close to our trip to the cantina. So... I’m thinking 11:05 PM may be the last reservation of the night? And since you have to arrive 15 minutes before or whatever, that’s 10:50 PM, which is still siding operating hours... can anybody else confidently tell me otherwise??

Umm... so I still have that 11:05 PM reservation to Oga’s on a night where the park closes at 11 PM. It’s still showing up as valid and everything in “My Reservations”. Nobody from Disney contacted me about cancelling it if it was indeed a fluke with the system and we’re very close to our trip to the cantina. So... I’m thinking 11:05 PM may be the last reservation of the night? And since you have to arrive 15 minutes before or whatever, that’s 10:50 PM, which is still siding operating hours... can anybody else confidently tell me otherwise??
I'm not sure myself, but maybe since it says to arrive at 10:50 arrive then. Another things you can do is day of, stop by the cantina earlier and say you have an 11:05 reservation and you close at 11pm, and see what they tell you.

My husband said kyber crystals are back in stock. Anyone going today or in the morning can verify if they're there and available to buy alone? We'll make a drive tomorrow afternoon if we can just buy them (already own both holocrons).

My husband said kyber crystals are back in stock. Anyone going today or in the morning can verify if they're there and available to buy alone? We'll make a drive tomorrow afternoon if we can just buy them (already own both holocrons).
I can check. We won’t be over there until about 6 or 7 tonight.

Question for anyone who has made a reservation for Savi's workshop and went to it. Did they send you in at the reservation time or did you have to wait a bit?

I have a reservation for Savi's at 1pm and then a reservation for Oga's at 1:40pm. I know that restaurants you sometimes have to wait a bit after your reservation time but not sure if Savi's also has that.

Question for anyone who has made a reservation for Savi's workshop and went to it. Did they send you in at the reservation time or did you have to wait a bit?

I have a reservation for Savi's at 1pm and then a reservation for Oga's at 1:40pm. I know that restaurants you sometimes have to wait a bit after your reservation time but not sure if Savi's also has that.

We were there on a Saturday in mid-July and had to wait a bit. Even if you wait for a bit you'll probably be fine for your Oga's time, though. We were at Savi's maybe 10 minutes early and then waited a bit past our time, and then inside 20 minutes, so about 40 minutes total. And they wouldn't let us check in and join the line at Oga's even one minute before our reservation time.

Not 100% if this will work, but I know if you are at a dining reservation and miss your fastpass time, they will honor the fastpass with a receipt from the restaurant. Maybe the same could work for Savi's and the cantina if you run late?

So I went into the antique shop and didn't pay attention lol. My bad! But according to Gothic rosie they are restocked, but in order to get a crystal, you need to buy the holocron.

Scroll down this Micechat article to the subheading Oga's Cantina Changes (and Glitches): https://www.micechat.com/233816-disneyland-update-pumpkins-crowds-bees-buzz-into-disneyland/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter