New SWGE Superthread! Now Open to All! (6/24/2019)

Elias1901

Suitcase and a Dream
So for rope-drop on any given normal day (not Magic Morning), are they still only allowing people to enter Galaxy's Edge via Critter Country? Or have they opened up the rest of the entrances too as of yet??

Skyegirl1999

1st pickle of the day!
So for rope-drop on any given normal day (not Magic Morning), are they still only allowing people to enter Galaxy's Edge via Critter Country? Or have they opened up the rest of the entrances too as of yet??
It’s just Critter Country in the morning, although I’ve heard that if you have an early Savi’s or Oga’s reservation, they’ll let you in the other entrances for that.

• LizzyS

DIS Veteran
    For those that have sent merchandise from the First Order shop to the Esplanade for pick up later in the day, where is the merch sent and do they tell you a time that it will be available for pick up? I may consider doing this after all if (yeah right, WHEN) I buy a saber (or two).

Is there a special place in the FO shop that provides this service or do you see a cashier?

TIA!
    No one can answer this one? I would be eternally grateful. I'm most interested in how late your stuff arrives in the Esplanade, tbh. *anxiety*

ajrwdwgirl

DIS Veteran
    I just walked back to my hotel from Disneyland and SWGE and I thought I would share that I saw several places in the Marketplace selling the special metal gift cards. Also my husband built a droid and asked about the personality chips and they are not in stock.

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
    I just walked back to my hotel from Disneyland and SWGE and I thought I would share that I saw several places in the Marketplace selling the special metal gift cards. Also my husband built a droid and asked about the personality chips and they are not in stock.
    Are the droid backpacks in stock too? It would be too good to be true for all of this to still be in on Wednesday.

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
    No one can answer this one? I would be eternally grateful. I'm most interested in how late your stuff arrives in the Esplanade, tbh. *anxiety*
    Any cashier and they told us to give it 4 hours to make it up there (the soonest we could get it).

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News