My kids both want to make an R2 unit. One wants to make one that is mostly black with a clear dome head and the other wants to do one that is mostly red with a red flattened-cone shaped head (Sorry, not sure what to call this shape.) I've told them to have a backup choice in case what they want is gone. Just wondering if they need to have a backup to their backup. :upsidedow
Like this? I think someone said it’s an r6. There’s another one with a similar head with 3 “eyes” or dots

Attachments

• DF7EDC2B-6317-45E5-BAE9-0C97BD51803F.jpeg
    DF7EDC2B-6317-45E5-BAE9-0C97BD51803F.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
Does anyone know what time the Oga’s reservations open up 14 days before? My 2 week day is Sunday.

Does anyone know what time the Oga’s reservations open up 14 days before? My 2 week day is Sunday.

I am wondering this also. At 6:30 a.m. this morning (DLR time), I can't get any reservations for Oga's for 14 days out--ie Saturday the 19th. I can't tell if they are already all gone or if they aren't released until 7 am?

Last edited:

I am wondering this also. At 6:30 a.m. this morning (DLR time), I can't get any reservations for Oga's for 14 days out--ie Saturday the 19th. I can't tell if they are already all gone or if they aren't released until 7 am?

I see them available now for Saturday the 19th. Does that mean that reservations are released at 7 a.m. DLR time?

I just looked in the Droid Depot. It was 11 AM on Saturday 10/5. There were only about 5 backpacks left on the shelves. There were plenty of personality chips.

I just looked in the Droid Depot. It was 11 AM on Saturday 10/5. There were only about 5 backpacks left on the shelves. There were plenty of personality chips.
Well, I would love to get a backpack but apparently it's not to be. We won't be there until this Thursday.

I should have had my sister pick me up one when she was there last week!

There right now- there are zero gift cards and no Porg puppets.

I know shoulder porgs were being sold in Downtown Disney before, but I didn’t see any today. Not sure where they would be.

wondering the same!! I’m trying to get reservations for the 20th but don’t see them open yet?! Thought it would be 7:00 am PST today?

Have the porgs been completely out of stock since the opening? Seems like I haven’t seen any reports about them being restocked. We want one so so bad! August no such luck and now hoping they’ll have them in December! But if they’ve been completely out of stock this whole time.... makes me wonder if they’ll come back or not?

Have the porgs been completely out of stock since the opening? Seems like I haven’t seen any reports about them being restocked. We want one so so bad! August no such luck and now hoping they’ll have them in December! But if they’ve been completely out of stock this whole time.... makes me wonder if they’ll come back or not?
I think they sold out in early July. I remember playing with one around that time, then when I went back a week later to buy the Loth Cat, they were gone.

I called but was told there wasn’t any availability and just encouraged to keep checking. They confirmed it usually opens at 7 am PST 14 days before.

There’s no way it did. I was on there at 2 minutes til up through quarter after constantly refreshing. Thanks for calling and letting us know what they said though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter