New Resale and Unexpected Points

melanieewr

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I have several direct contracts and several resales. I just looked at my DVC vacation points and the new resale contract points are loaded…2024 points plus 2023 banked points. That was all I was expecting. But, there are a considerable amount of points that say they were manually entered as 2022 banked points. I have not contacted the resale agent. Has this happened to anyone else? I know that any previous resale contracts were clearly stated what I would receive and there has never been a variance until now.

Yes this happened to me on the last resale contract I bought. I rented out the extra 2022 banked points which was a nice bonus!

It’s possible the owner had a trip planned and canceled it which is why the points are there.

I would double check with MS to make sure it’s not an error and if it’s not, celebrate!

It’s possible the owner had a trip planned and canceled it which is why the points are there.

I would double check with MS to make sure it’s not an error and if it’s not, celebrate!
I am really surprised this happens this much. I will definitely call MS and check.

facebook twitter