New Planner!

I read at some point that they used to give out binders which I would much prefer. I have the new book as I previously posted but would rather have a nice binder and print up my new point charts from the member site. Don't get me wrong, I really liked getting it in the mail as I wasn't expecting it and I love getting Disney stuff but I agree with PP that it would be nice to be able to opt out of received the books for those who do not want to receive them.

Maybe mine will come tomorrow. Yay!:yay:

But I agree, it should be the 2011 planner--I have three 2010 trips booked by this time. ;)

Mine came Sat. box was opened, no planner inside, what a waste. Maybe there,s a ton of DVC postal workers that are nabbing the planners because they haven't gotten theirs yet.

I haven't received mine yet. I would hope that one of these years Disney will go back to a binder or catch up with the correct year. Sending out 2010 planners are such a waste considering that we're a quarter through the year and most DVC vacations needed to be booked already. :confused:

Well our new planner came in today........oh wait just the empty box came in. Apparently the post office stamped it received with no contents. It appears to be a failure of the adhesive on the cardboard, box was wide open. I hope for Disney's sake that this is not going to be a failure of many deliveries. I emailed MS to see if they can mail out a new copy......hope they can.

Just noticed that you are in MA as well. We got the same empty box.:confused3

Just noticed that you are in MA as well. We got the same empty box.:confused3

I just got mine today :thumbsup2 and while the box was open, the planner andf greeting card was inside. I don't know if anything else was supposed to be in there

Maybe New England postal workers are beating up the boxes.......MS is suppose to send out a new planner at some point. No big rush for us even though we enjoy looking through it.

We are in New England and we got it today. As fun as it is to look at the pictures, it is a bit of a waste:confused3 our vacations are all planned already!

In NH and got mine last week. very disappointed in the point reallocation (again). Makes me consider selling my points since it ruined my reason for buying in. I could vacation cheaper buy having two value rooms now that the kids are older and can be in a separate room from us (adjoining but separate) since we don't cook in the room anyways and be able to take advantage of all the deals they send out.

I've almost had my fill of Disney and there are so many other places I want to go but don't have the money since we are paying off DVC. I am thinking of renting out my next two years points and using the money to go on a different vacation.

Well MS was very quick to get me a new planner but unfortunately it was a 2009 planner. They actually sent me one that was already out of date and pretty much useless. When I contacted MS again they said that they do realize they sent a 2009 but the 2010-11 extra copies are not available yet. To be honest they should have saved the postage and told me that the first time. Now I have to contact them in late April to get a new copy........well off to go beat myself up on my mountain bike. Everyone have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter