New Penguin Disney pin

daber

DIS Veteran
Saw it on Dizpins this morning. And it's not Wheezy or the Mary Poppins penguins! Gotta have it.

That is from Mickey & Pals stores in Japan.
The cold blooded penguin was released on Feb. 3, 1945 and was
released as part of the feature film "The Three Caballeros"
It features a penguin named Pablo who sails north for the winter from his home in Antarctica (the coldest place on Earth).

Larry,
Thanks for filling in the holes to my post. I did know all of that, but just wanted to make the point that there have been Disney pins of the Mary Poppins penguins, and a Wheezy button, but never anything of Pablo, who I thought (maybe wrongly) was too esoteric a character for anyone to recognize unless they have memorized "The 3 Caballeros" video.

Penguins are so under-represented by Disney (in my husband's opinion) ... to have another penguin, and a pin to boot, is a happy thing in our household. :)

me being a pin collector and DH being a LINUX enthusiast. We would have the perfect blend of a penguin on pin.

The LINUX mascot "logo" is Tux. WIith a name like that what hat else would he be but a precious little penguin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter