New Newsletter: Happy Holidays from VMK! We're gonna make it a Jolly Holiday! (Merged

Evoulie

Living the Dream.
Happy Holidays from VMK! We're gonna make it a Jolly Holiday! In fact that's the theme for this month. We've got loads of great items and events coming this month – and if you're good maybe even a surprise gift, just for you!

Jolly Holiday Sneak Peek
Like I said we've got lots of awesome stuff coming this month! It's going to be a Jolly Holiday and next week I'll have all the details on what's coming, but until then, here's a sneak peek at what you can expect!

YavnSpeaks-12-1-07-gingerbreadsneakpeek.jpg

There's nothing more fun than building a gingerbread house and decorating it for the holiday! Now if I just had some blinking lights... hmmm.

Stay tuned – next week VMK's holiday surprises will be revealed!

[FONT=verdana,helvetica]© Disney. All rights reserved.[/FONT]

Soemone post a picture, I cant. :P

Anyways, theres gingerbread items, and snowman hats and I believe i see a hint of gloves.

So cool!
New Snowman Hat also
and a Top with White gloves.
Gumdrop Chairs
Huge Lollypops

here you go... tried making it bigger... not a job well done, but you can make out the snowman hat ;)

YavnSpeaks-12-1-07-gingerbreadsneak.jpg

yES, THEY MOST LIKELY WERE UPDATING IT AS THEY LOOKED AT IT.

oops, caps lock was on XD
Im not retyping it LOL

The snowman hat is a little scary...it looks like it's eating her head!

Of course, I'll probably buy two or three... :laughing:

VMK is finally getting around to putting an end to world hunger, I see. Giant candy for all! :woohoo:

The most amazing thing in that room is.....actual roof pieces on the gingerbread house! I wonder if it's possible for players to walk under them?

So much great looking stuff. Kiss your credits goodbye, everyone! :santa:

The most amazing thing in that room is.....actual roof pieces on the gingerbread house! I wonder if it's possible for players to walk under them?

I'm hoping so...they look structured similarly to the Nemo sub pieces, and not only can you walk under those, but they also have built-in chairs! Please, VMK? Pretty please, with a gumdrop on top??

I'm hoping so...they look structured similarly to the Nemo sub pieces, and not only can you walk under those, but they also have built-in chairs! Please, VMK? Pretty please, with a gumdrop on top??

yes I second that motion LOL :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter