NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed another error I made. For Rebecca, Jason, Alex, and it's supposed to be Jayden, not Jackson. I'm sorry. This is my husband's family that I just met and it's hard to keep everyone straight.

I wore your DISign over Easter and got so many compliments!!! I’m going back in July and would love to wear your DISign again. I have one change from the one you made in Post 1027. I need to replace Nana with Pop Pop for this trip. I have listed everyone’s specs below. My wife was so thrilled with the shirts last time, she agreed to do the ironing this time. She thinks I am making these shirt designs on the computer. If you don’t mind, I gonna let her believe that since it gets me out of ironing.

Title: Our Disney Voluntear Vacation

Dad
Age 39
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair -1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - dark blond hair
Hat - Mickey Hat

Mom
Age 39
Female
Skin Color - A
Female Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - blond hair
Hat - Minnie Hat

Tyler
Age 8
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hat - Mickey Hat

Ryan
Age 5
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hat - Mickey Hat

Mom Mom
Age 60
Female
Skin color - A
Female Hair - 3
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - blond hair
Hat - Minnie Hat

Pop Pop
Age 70
Male
Skin color - A
Female Hair - 2
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - black
Hat - Mickey Hat

Thanks again!!!!!

Would love this to add to my page!

Men 1aA auburn hair mad hatter hat Scott 38 (hazel eyes)
Woman 1a light brown long straight tink hat Toni 33 (blue eyes)
Boy 1a blonde hair Goofy hat Tyler 13 (blue eyes)
Boy 2a brown hair pluto hat Cory 11 (blue eyes)
Girl 1a light brown minnie hat Grace 9 (blue eyes)

Thank you so much!
Do you do eye color as well?

disneybrooke81sweetie.jpg

disneybrooke81.jpg

Thanks soooooooooooo much!!!!

I have a fabulous one you made for me. I would like to print it out as a photograph to send home as postcards. I need to resize it to do that, though. Right now it cuts off half of each end person. Do you have any suggestions about how to resize it? I can't make it work on photobucket.:scared1:

turning40withmickey-1-1-1.jpg

I absolutely love it!!! I don't mean to be a pain, but could you please re-spell Emersen with an "en" at the end. Just want it to be perfect!
Thank you so much for doing this. Coould you also tell me how I can print this?
Thanks again!

I wore your DISign over Easter and got so many compliments!!! I’m going back in July and would love to wear your DISign again. I have one change from the one you made in Post 1027. I need to replace Nana with Pop Pop for this trip. I have listed everyone’s specs below. My wife was so thrilled with the shirts last time, she agreed to do the ironing this time. She thinks I am making these shirt designs on the computer. If you don’t mind, I gonna let her believe that since it gets me out of ironing.

Title: Our Disney Voluntear Vacation

Dad
Age 39
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair -1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hat - Mickey Hat

Mom
Age 39
Female
Skin Color - A
Female Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - blond hair
Hat - Minnie Hat

Tyler
Age 8
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hat - Mickey Hat

Ryan
Age 5
Male
Skin Color - A
Men's Hair - 1
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hat - Mickey Hat

Mom Mom
Age 60
Female
Skin color - A
Female Hair - 3
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - blond hair
Hat - Minnie Hat

Pop Pop
Age 70
Male
Skin color - A
Female Hair - 2
Facial Hair - none
Glasses - none
Hair color - black
Hat - Mickey Hat

Thanks again!!!!!
You had "female hair #2" for Pop Pop, so I went ahead and used "male hair #2". Let me know if I need to change it...

captainhookwannabe-1.jpg

Would love this to add to my page!

Men 1aA auburn hair mad hatter hat Scott 38 (hazel eyes)
Woman 1a light brown long straight tink hat Toni 33 (blue eyes)
Boy 1a blonde hair Goofy hat Tyler 13 (blue eyes)
Boy 2a brown hair pluto hat Cory 11 (blue eyes)
Girl 1a light brown minnie hat Grace 9 (blue eyes)

Thank you so much!
Do you do eye color as well?
bindertroop.jpg

I have a fabulous one you made for me. I would like to print it out as a photograph to send home as postcards. I need to resize it to do that, though. Right now it cuts off half of each end person. Do you have any suggestions about how to resize it? I can't make it work on photobucket.:scared1:

I don't have any suggestions, but I can re-size it for you if you need me to. Just let me know the dimensions you need it to fit in to and I can fix it.

I absolutely love it!!! I don't mean to be a pain, but could you please re-spell Emersen with an "en" at the end. Just want it to be perfect!
Thank you so much for doing this. Coould you also tell me how I can print this?
Thanks again!
nmholder-1.jpg

I need a couple of more if you would please. Order is hair number hair color and skin color. All mickey and minnie hats

Family 1
Lissette (40s) 4 brown A
Angel (30s) 1 Brown C with facial hair A he has his very thin lined

family 2
Maria (30s) 2 Brown A
Angel (30s) 1 brown C Facial hair A
Lil Angel (child)1 brown A
Jonathan (baby) 2 brown A

Family 3
Robert (50s) 1 brown A
Linda (50s) 3 blonde A
Bobby (20s) 1 sandy blonde A
Eddie (20s) 2 light brown A
Christopher (20s) can you give him the hairstyle of boy 3 but not make him a child? Brown A
William (13) 2 black A

Family 4. This one you did for me already, I would just like to change his hair
Chad (20s) Can I also get him with the boy 3 hairstyle? light brown A
Kierston 2 blonde A

I don't have any suggestions, but I can re-size it for you if you need me to. Just let me know the dimensions you need it to fit in to and I can fix it.

Thanks! I want to print it as a photograph to use as a postcard. In inches that would by 4 by 6. I tried sending it to a mac computer since iphoto is so user friendly, but I am still cutting off an ear from Brian and Cassie:rolleyes1 . If you can squeeze it together just a bit so it will print out as a photograph I would be much obliged! Thanks so much, I smile every time I open this thread, looking at all the families and how cute your design is!

Hello.

Would you please make a design for me? Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9...ationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5T...ckey_Head.html

I need a couple of more if you would please. Order is hair number hair color and skin color. All mickey and minnie hats

Family 1
Lissette (40s) 4 brown A
Angel (30s) 1 Brown C with facial hair A he has his very thin lined

family 2
Maria (30s) 2 Brown A
Angel (30s) 1 brown C Facial hair A
Lil Angel (child)1 brown A
Jonathan (baby) 2 brown A

Family 3
Robert (50s) 1 brown A
Linda (50s) 3 blonde A
Bobby (20s) 1 sandy blonde A
Eddie (20s) 2 light brown A
Christopher (20s) can you give him the hairstyle of boy 3 but not make him a child? Brown A
William (13) 2 black A

Family 4. This one you did for me already, I would just like to change his hair
Chad (20s) Can I also get him with the boy 3 hairstyle? light brown A
Kierston 2 blonde A
scrappingizlife9.jpg

scrappingizlife10.jpg

scrappingizlife11.jpg

scrappingizlife3-1.jpg

Thanks! I want to print it as a photograph to use as a postcard. In inches that would by 4 by 6. I tried sending it to a mac computer since iphoto is so user friendly, but I am still cutting off an ear from Brian and Cassie:rolleyes1 . If you can squeeze it together just a bit so it will print out as a photograph I would be much obliged! Thanks so much, I smile every time I open this thread, looking at all the families and how cute your design is!
Try this one...

turning40withmickeypc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter