NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi~
We're leaving 9/16/11 for Disney. Is it too late for you to make me a mouse ear family? If not, do you have any updated pictures of hairstyles? I saw some hairstyles in the samples of the faces wearing hats that are NOT listed in the hairstyle section. HELP???? :confused3

break-1.jpg

Hi~
We're leaving 9/16/11 for Disney. Is it too late for you to make me a mouse ear family? If not, do you have any updated pictures of hairstyles? I saw some hairstyles in the samples of the faces wearing hats that are NOT listed in the hairstyle section. HELP???? :confused3

Since I noticed you closed the thread & are taking a break and I made it JUST at the cut-off, I won't be picky about hairstyles. I'll take whatever I can get. We leave the 16th of Sept so I ws looking to have it a bit before then so I can have it laminated. I know, last minute. If you can't do it, PLEASE let me know??

Tony, age 45, Mens hairstyle #1, light brown hair, Skin A, GRUMPY HAT
Denise, age 40, Womens hairstyle #5, red hair, Skin A, MINNIE HAT
Nicholas, age 7, Boys style #3, blonde hair, skin A, TRANSFORMERS
Mia, age 5, Girls style #2, light brown hair, Skin A, TINKERBELL
Grandma, age 61, Womens Style #4, dark brown hair, Skin A, BLING HAT

PRETTY PLEASE???????????????????????????? :worship::worship:

Since I noticed you closed the thread & are taking a break and I made it JUST at the cut-off, I won't be picky about hairstyles. I'll take whatever I can get. We leave the 16th of Sept so I ws looking to have it a bit before then so I can have it laminated. I know, last minute. If you can't do it, PLEASE let me know??

Tony, age 45, Mens hairstyle #1, light brown hair, Skin A, GRUMPY HAT
Denise, age 40, Womens hairstyle #5, red hair, Skin A, MINNIE HAT
Nicholas, age 7, Boys style #3, blonde hair, skin A, TRANSFORMERS
Mia, age 5, Girls style #2, light brown hair, Skin A, TINKERBELL
Grandma, age 61, Womens Style #4, dark brown hair, Skin A, BLING HAT

PRETTY PLEASE???????????????????????????? :worship::worship:

Sent PM....

These are WONDERFUL! We have several families going on our cruise and I wanted to do one for each of the six doors. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated! Could you also include the “family name?”

First room: The Johnsons
BJ (age 34) Male /Skin A/Men’s Hair 1/Hair Color Blond/ Hat: Woody/Cowboy
Rachel (age 35) Female/Skin A/Women’s Hair 1/Hair Color Brown/Hat: Ed Hardy Ears
Tyler (age 6) Male/Skin A/Boys Hair 3/Hair Color Blond/Hat: Donald Duck
Wynn (age 5 months) Male/Skin A/Baby Boy Hair 2//Hair Color Light Brown/ Hat: Baby Boy

Second Room: The Lulls
Gay (age 60) Female/Skin A/Women’s Hair 5/Hair Color Brown/Hat: Minnie
Tim (age 60) Male/Skin A/ Men’s Hair 1//Hair Color Gray/ Hat: Grumpy Ears

Third Room: The Millers
Ted (age 60) Male/Skin A/Men’s Hair 5//Hair Color Brown/Hat: Goofy
Shelley (age 60) Female/Skin A/Women’s Hair 4/Hair Color Blond/Hat: Gold
Bryan (age 6) Male/Skin A/Boy’s Hair 1//Hair Color Brown/Hat: Mad Hatter

Fourth Room: The Lulls
Evan (age 37) Male/Skin A/ Men’s Hair 1//Hair Color Brown/Hat: Skull & Bones
Krissy (age 35) Female/Skin A/Women’s Hair 5/Hair Color Brown/Hat: Life is Good
Keegan (age 10) Female/Skin A/Girl’s Hair 1//Hair Color Red/Hat: Peace Ears

Fifth Room: The Lulls
Jeremy (age 40) Male/Skin A/ Men’s Hair 1//Hair Color Brown/Hat: Smiley Ears
Jennifer (age 30) Female/Skin A/Women’s Hair 1/Hair Color Blond/Hat: Bling
Anna Lauren (age 3) Female/Skin A/Girls Hair 2/Hair Color Blond/Hat: Pink Princesses

Sixth Room: The Murleys
Rick (age 55) Male/Skin A/ Men’s Hair 3/Facial Hair C/Glasses/Hair Color Blond/Hat: Police Hat
Debbie (age 55) Female/Skin C/Women’s Hair 2/Hair Color Brown/Hat: Super Grandma
Jamie (age 8) Female/Skin C/Girls Hair 1/Hair Color Brown/Hat: Pink and Black Mickey
Alyssa (age 4) Female/Skin A/Girls Hair 2/Hair Color Light Brown/Hat: Hot Pink 3 Princess Ears

Ga, 55, female, skin color a, hair 3, blonde hair, nurse hat
Rob, 42,male, skin color a, hair 3, blonde,green camo hat
Reese, 6, female,skin a, hair 2, brown, hannah montana hat

separate group
Todd, 42, male, skin a, brown hair type 1, star wars hat
Carman, 40, female, skin a, blonde hair type 1, supermom hat
Hannah, 15, female, skin a, blonde hair type 1, bling hat
Kayla, 11, girl, skin a, blonde hair type girl 2, peace ears
Tara, 7, girl, blonde hair type 2 girl, tianna crown

Thanks so much!!!

I saw that you were taking a break but that my post was before your break. Did you have a chance to do these? If not, it is just fine:) Thanks!!:)

Hi! I was wondering if you were DISigning again, I have found a few that I really liked. I don't mean to bother you, I understand how "life" can be with kids and all, my daughter swims and that is a non-stop sport! Please let me know if you are planning on returning soon. You have some great stuff.
Thanks for your time!

Kim
25 Days til Disney! :wizard:

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Please don't take this the wrong way, but YES - I AM STILL ON A DISIGN BREAK RIGHT NOW. I will change the title of my thread to reflect when I have returned to DISigning.

Please do not post DISign requests on any of my threads other than the 2 in the DISign forums.

If you have an urgent request, you may send me a PM, I am sometimes able to work on a few DISigns in here or there, but not always. Please remember that we DISigners do this in our spare time and we do have lives outside of the DIS.

I am closing this thread as Allison is currently on a break. I will reopen it when she returns. Take care of yourself and your family and good luck with your new business. We will be here when you are ready to return. :hug: Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter