New Member PIN Question

zmanandshan

Mouseketeer
For any of you who purchased their first contract via resale, can you please explain when your PIN arrived which allowed you to use the DVC website? I called DVC about 10 days after the close and verified my points were available (and I made a resi). I was able to get a member ID number and a group number (I think thats what it was called), but when I asked for a PIN, they said they couldnt get me one because my account was new and it would take a few days. Before I call them back today, I wanted to see how any of you were able to do this....

THanks, John

I can't remember exactly how long it took but my hubby got notification in the mail for his account rather quickly; I had to actually call them. I thought it was odd since I am the main contact for the account but... he did put the Visa card down for the down payment so hand to money I guess ;)

I didn't buy resale, but my pin was available one day after I was in the system.

I called MS for something else when I was signing my paperwork and they gave it to me then. I never got it in the mail.

Easiest thing from what I've read is to call Member services and they'll get you set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter