New lanyards, Castaway Club gifts, and KTTW cards

So the platinum cooler bag is no more? I have one and love it and was hoping for a second one for when I wear out my first one.

Anyone else confused why they made silver and platinum lanyards so similar in color? I’ve heard the lighter one is platinum and and I’ve also heard the darker one is platinum so I still don’t know which is which. They should have kept the darker black color for platinum imo

Is the framed print for everyone or is it a CC gift as well? I thought it was specific to the Silver at Seas cruises and everyone received it but I'm wondering if I'm wrong.

Anyone else confused why they made silver and platinum lanyards so similar in color? I’ve heard the lighter one is platinum and and I’ve also heard the darker one is platinum so I still don’t know which is which. They should have kept the darker black color for platinum imo

they’re actually more noticeably different in person, the silver one is quite dark and the platinum is more blue/silver. Will add my photo to show platinum one which shows colour slightly better than some other images I’ve seen but still doesn’t quite pick up the blue tone as much as you can see in person

Attachments

• 1D821AFC-BD10-4862-BAA5-CEFEE3EF35F5.jpeg
    1D821AFC-BD10-4862-BAA5-CEFEE3EF35F5.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 76
Yes, I gave FIL DH’s silver one at first thinking it was the Platinum one. Only after thinking “blue” for a week for Platinum did I get comfortable with the difference. Glad we’re gold for awhile.

We are onboard the Fantasy now - in St Thomas today! And in person, differentiating between silver and platinum is really difficult. I keep having to remember blue is Plat and it’s counterintuitive.

All of the 25th Anniversary merch is so great! Love the new bags! We did the Bon Voyage package and another package (I forget now - but you got a tumbler, a beach bag, magnets, dry erase room board, and a lanyard) and that’s cute too. Formal night was night two, last night was Pirate Night and semi-formal night is tomorrow night. I cannot speak to the amounts for sale on board as I haven’t been back to the shops for some time, when there, they had some merch, but less than I expected.

Ashang (our requested server) is on vacation. Jackson is really nice, and Noel our asst server is fantastic. We have Kendell as the head server and he’s the best!

The ship has the 25th decor in the atrium, some windows have stickers, of course the characters are dressed in the 25th colors. Otherwise, it’s pretty hard to know it’s 25th Anniversary.

Fireworks were the 2nd night and well advertised by the servers, on the app, and they made an announcement.

Cruise is going great so far - hard to believe we’re nearly done! :(

I gave my tag to my sister to use as a luggage tag. We thought it would be a good indicator that this was her bag. (But if everyone does it…)
It looks better on the Castaway version of the bag (this Wish inaugural bag has a darker blue bottom).

The tag has a nice heft to it, bit heavier than I want hanging on my neck - and I also have problems getting my KTTW card out (which I do for taking on excursions). Next cruise, I am bringing along the old clear pouch and switch it out. Gives us another luggage / bag tag, too.

The ribbon is pretty nice. I am happy not wearing the severe black. (And definitely not any shade of yellow).

I’d like to see the tags for Silver, Platinum, and Pearl side by side. The color Difference may be more obvious on that top area than it is on the ribbons,?

IMG_0027.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter