New lanyards, Castaway Club gifts, and KTTW cards

I'm pretty understanding and forgiving, even with big companies like Disney. I think that most people just try their best and sometimes things don't go as expected. Life goes on.

But to fail at something as simple as making sure that you order enough gifts for your special celebration cruises? That's ridiculous. I would definitely be in line at Guest Services to complain about it. I guess there's a first time for everything!

But to be fair they already stated while supplies last...so they won't care/or do anything.

I’m just curious how small the Wish main area is going to look with all the 25th props up. Granted I’ve not been on the Wish yet (Aug 25) but everything I’ve seen that area already looks smaller because of the stupid stage. The pics I have seen of the 25th props make them look huge.
I didn't think that the atrium on the Wish was smaller. In fact, it felt pretty big to me. I dunno. That stage really isn't really that big at all. When they had a band up there, they were pretty squished together.

Do they still have you sign for your Castaway Club gift(s) to confirm receipt of them?

I'd hope they'd do that for the print. That should be easy - they know how many staterooms they have, so they should order one per stateroom per cruise under the 25th anniversary sailings and then you sign for it when you get it. So no one can go running to Guest Services and claim they didn't get theirs if they've signed for it.

I haven't done this in years.

That is likely why they ran out of inaugural stuff so soon if they're not making people sign for their stuff. Without that, anyone can go to Guest Services and say they didn't get theirs.

I thought the “while supply lasts” was about the print which is the special 25th anniversary gift.

You are right!

I don't think the castaway club gifts are exclusive to the Silver sailings. I looked back at when they first announced all the stuff about silver sailings and it said ALL CASTAWAY CLUB ( so not newbies) would receive the limited edition print while supplies last.

In the end the more of the gifts (gold, plat, etc) they produce the cheaper they are so I could expect to see the new ones around for a long time.

Right, and again, Disney should know how many they need and they should be smart enough to order extras.

Well it is tricker only because its not 1 per stateroom, it will be less since its only for silver and up castaway club. But if they plan for 1 per stateroom they will be more than fine since that would give extras incase of any issues.

Well it is tricker only because its not 1 per stateroom, it will be less since its only for silver and up castaway club. But if they plan for 1 per stateroom they will be more than fine since that would give extras incase of any issues.

The Mickey print is one per stateroom.

Does anyone know if it's one beach towel per room or one beach towel per platinum member in the stateroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter