New Kitchen Starting Monday

W

waldo'smom

After so many delays, and the worse one being my contractor having a heart attack, Monday is the big day!! I have been waiting 4 months for this project to get underway and finally it is happening. We are leaving for vacation in 2 weeks and hopefully we will have a nice new kitchen to return home to. He has promised it will be finished, we might have to come home to boxes of our stuff that we did not have time to put back in the cabinets, etc, but that will be okay, too. A new kitchen, and a trip to Disney World, both in a few weeks of each other!! How lucky can a girl get.

Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you can post some when it is done!

That sounds so exciting...plus DisneyWorld!
I'm happy just getting an old wall paper border down that was here when we moved in, and painting the dining room and kitchen. It's been a project I have put off for two years. Started painting yesterday and today should finish it. It looks so much fresher with the new paint.:D

That does sound like a great way to do it.

I've had the wallpaper torn off my kitchen for more than a month and the painting still isn't done. I wish I had a painting fairy that would come and finish it :)

We just did our kitchen! It's awesome to get to model it yourself!

I want your life!! LOL But only if the stuff is put away! ;)

Have a great trip and hope you can post pics of the kitchen when you get back and that your contractor is ok!
CC

Yikes...on the contractor having a heart attack, but glad the renovations are finally going to start on Monday!!! How great you are also going to WDW soon. Have a great time!!! Please post pictures of both your trip and your kitchen!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter