New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Yes, happy father's day! Sorry this is a couple of days late but better late than never. Hope all you fathers out there enjoyed your day. :cutie:

Damn you’re up late. :rotfl2:

I think the storms went around us.

😂 Still not late enough to beat you, though!! 😜 I couldn’t sleep for the life of me!! How are you?? Happy the storms passed you… we had really heavy rain, but didn’t experience any tornadoes.

Late to the party. We are owners at Animal Kingdom. Bummed we have a vacation coming up for the end of Sept. that we are seriously thinking of canceling due to the state of COVID in FL now.
Welcome :welcome:

We are heading to the airport now, but because of the terrible traffic from the shore we are really late to the “party.” I hope we have an alternate way to get to MCO!:guilty:

Late to the party. We are owners at Animal Kingdom. Bummed we have a vacation coming up for the end of Sept. that we are seriously thinking of canceling due to the state of COVID in FL now.

There is no way I will be cancelling my vacation. Going sept19-26. You can be safe it’s up to you if you want to be safe. Enjoy

:welcome:Happy you found us. Added you to your Home Resort.

Hi! Tom and I made it, barely, to our plane. We had to park on site instead of going to the off site, (less expensive) parking!
Just checking in here to say Hi. We are enjoying SSR for a bit longer!

From now on, if we fly on a Saturday during tourist season, we will allow 5 hours to get to airport!! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Hi! Tom and I made it, barely, to our plane. We had to park on site instead of going to off site, less expensive parking!
Just checking in here to say Hi. We are enjoying SSR for a bit longer!

From now on, if we fly on a Saturday during tourist season, we will allow 5 hours to get to airport!! :thumbsup2

Have a great rest of your trip!!

Hey guys! How is everyone doing with this storm? Everyone ok?
Wasn't too bad but the rain seemed like it never stopped whereas my mom near Long Branch said it didn't rain much at all yesterday. Hope everyone faired ok through this as I see some areas took a ton of rain in

Wasn't too bad but the rain seemed like it never stopped whereas my mom near Long Branch said it didn't rain much at all yesterday. Hope everyone faired ok through this as I see some areas took a ton of rain in

It was blah at Wildwood when I left Saturday. If the rain didn't get them, the super COVID spreader at the concert on the beach probably did.

Is the dvc site down? I’m trying to make a reservation and once I get past the part of selecting which contract I want to use I get the seven dwarfs. Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter