New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
mrsap, I thought you would enjoy that! :goodvibes

I have not had time for reading books or these boards. DH and I have enjoyed the pool mostly, it’s darn hot here, and masks have made it difficult for us.

Meanwhile, our house sitter has reported all is good in Cape May, and that has given us peace of mind.

How has it been? We’ve been hearing a lot of reports of the pools being close to capacity! Did you experience any pool closures?
We have not experienced any closures. We generally go around 10 AM, and then again we arrive between 6 and 7.

YAY!! points were loaded today and we were able to call member services for them to get us the dates we wanted. they weren't showing consecutively online but they got us 1bedroom at SSR for Dec3-11. super excited, gonna be there to celebrate my 5 year wedding anniversary <3
Congratulations!

Heading back to NJ today on the 4 PM CM Lewes ferry! Had a great DVC vacation! 1 night VB, 6 nights BCV, and 4 nights in HHI!

We spent 3 nights on the road, it’s just easier for us that way.

We pick up Gus at the kennel at 8:30 tonight!:dogdance:

The WDW part was difficult with masks and the heat. We mostly visited Epcot, skipped MK, only visited AK for a tiny bit. Once again we didn’t get a boarding pass for ROR! Only got

:crazy:

We did a lot of swimming, and enjoyed time with family and friends at BCV.

Heading back to NJ today on the 4 PM CM Lewes ferry! Had a great DVC vacation! 1 night VB, 6 nights BCV, and 4 nights in HHI!

We spent 3 nights on the road, it’s just easier for us that way.

We pick up Gus at the kennel at 8:30 tonight!:dogdance:

The WDW part was difficult with masks and the heat. We mostly visited Epcot, skipped MK, only visited AK for a tiny bit. Once again we didn’t get a boarding pass for ROR! Only got
View attachment 574399

:crazy:

Sounds like a wonderful trip (minus the crappy boarding group!) 😆 Hope you had a great time!!!!!!

Good morning! The thread was hard to find, so I am giving it a lift!

Sunny today, but I can‘t use the pool because of an operation last week. I am healing, and hate to simply wish my life away, so figuring out things I can do, like post here. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter