New Jersey Disers check in here!!

Are you from Northern or Southern NJ?

• I'm from Northern NJ

• I'm from Southern NJ

• I'm not from New Jersey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sussex County here - VERY northern NJ. Lots of cows, horses, farms, fields, crops, etc. It is beautiful! Different from southern NJ in that we are very mountainous whereas southern NJ is very flat. I grew up in Wayne and moved here about 16 years ago.

No flames but how can northern NJ be the "real" NJ if NJ is considered the Garden State. Hello that is totally sourthern NJ. We have the cows and farms here. Love gettting my fruit and veggies at the local fruit stand. :cool1:

Here!!! Here!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Gloucester County, Southern New Jersey represented proudly!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Another Toms River girl here-born and bred. I grew up on the shore in Normandy Beach until we finally moved here in 1996.

Another southern NJ girl here! Gloucester County about 20 min. from Philly, so everyone down here likes the Philly sports teams.

And sorry everyone, but I hope to not be a NJ girl much longer. I hate NJ! The taxes here are getting out of hand and they are building way too much where I live! I used to have cows at the end of my street. Not anymore - just houses now.

Sorry...has to be Central Jersey for me too. Manalapan - here :cool1: Going back to the World in a few short week. SO much snow here today, wish I was in sunny Florida :goodvibes

Oh man the snow! Not a fun suprise to wake up to. I am actually supposed to go to WDW tomorrow morning for a few days... and I am scared of my flight being delayed or having trouble getting to the airport. I hear Newark has 5 hour delays today.
:scared1:

No flames but how can northern NJ be the "real" NJ if NJ is considered the Garden State. Hello that is totally sourthern NJ. We have the cows and farms here. Love gettting my fruit and veggies at the local fruit stand. :cool1:

Hahahaha. Just adding the stereotypical Jersey joke to the thread! No harm! :goodvibes

Hey Manalapan and Marlboro! I'm in Hazlet! ;)

Newark is going to be a MESS for the next few days. The snow is wild and crazy and still coming down!

Another Jersey transplant...I am orginally from Erie, PA. I have lived her for the last ten years. I am in central Jersey - near Rutgers! (although I voted North, since I guess this is more North than South).

My DH is a HUGE Giants fan and we were thrilled that they won the superbowl!

He is also a Yankees fan, while I used to be an Indians fan so...can't make myself root for those Yankees. I really don't follow any baseball teams anymore.

It just changed over to sleet in New Brunswick. What's the temp at Disney?

:yay: I grew up in Manalapan.

However now I'm from South Jersey - Gloucester County over here too! 25 minutes outside of Philly. And I'll be quite honest, there are no cows in my immediate area but there are still farms!

From Woodbridge,NJ.In Middlesex County. So were are closer to Northern NJ. No Cows but alot of oil tankers and New yorkers who come to my stores to shop.

Just found this thread!!

Secaucus here!! I can actually see Giants Stadium from my condo! (Or at least I used to be able to, before this Xanadu monstrosity started). Although, I have to admit....we're Giants haters. SORRY!! Can't stand 'em!! lol! I grew up a Jets fan, but DH is a crazy Dallas Cowboys fan, so I've kinda inherited that from him!

As for baseball, I'm a Yankee fan, he's a bit delusional and confused and likes the Mets :confused3 .

We are from South Jersey near Atlantic City. We are booked to go on first family trip to Disney December 7-13, 2008. And being in SJ we are diehard Eagles fan, and are very happy our rival Giants beat the Cheatriots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter